RaceDay:Monza

📍Monza Circuit,Lombardy
Sunday 8th September 2019

After what happened in Milan I felt something breaking inside me.
My heart has recreated, I had fixed it if you can say so and now it is broken again.
Seeing him with Giada made me understand that he chose her, he will always choose her because she was there in her moments of down and not me.
The Icegirl mask is no longer needed because everyone has understood that there is something wrong with me, the press, the other drivers, the whole world is aware of our breakup.
Many fans have insulted me, others have supported me and I'm happy to see that someone still likes me.

But now I have to stop, the Monza Grand Prix is ​​waiting for me and I have to bring home a good result.

Yesterday I placed 6th because after Kimi's accident the session was interrupted and there are more than six minutes to go before the end of Q3, but the men in blue decided to wait to get back on track, they let me out of the pits when the clock showed less than two minutes at the end of the session and I knew that there was not enough time.
The pilots proceeded slowly, so as not to be leading the group and therefore without a wake. So in the end only Carlos Sainz and Charles Leclerc have complete the round.
The ranking remains unchanged, with the Monegasque conquering his fourth pole position in the world championship.

But I am one who does not give up, if she wants something she takes it.
We spent hours studying the strategies and I will have a different one from my partner.

At the start I keep myself out of trouble and stay there until it's time to make the pit stop.
On the sixth lap Seb turns to the Variante Ascari but as he starts again he touches Stroll who breaks up and risks hitting Pierre who, to avoid the impact, leaves the track, but can continue the grand prix.
They inform me that my brother is forced to stop in the pits to change the nose.
The race direction requires him to stop and go of ten 10s while Stroll is penalized with a drive through.

The race is a succession of pit stops, overtaking and attacks.
I do several and with a lot of calm and patience but a lot of determination I manage to get to the top 3.

Leclerc held the lead until the finish, taking his 2nd consecutive victory, making him the 9th driver to succeed. With this victory Ferrari won at Monza for the first time since 2010 when the winner was Fernando Alonso.

Bronze medal today, not bad for Italy's first F1 race.

Next race Singapore, but now a little healthy rest.