TwentyFive

I gently held the vile that contained the serum which would pull Kraven out of this memory loss. When Janine gave it to me se explained that there was something in the serum that took out the confusion Kraven was experiencing. Her memories should come back to her within four hours.
"Eric, are you ready?" Dr. Seaburgh asked and I just handed him the vile.
"Don't tell her what it is. Let her think it's medicine or something."
"Eric, this could have side effects. She could become..."
"I don't care! I want my god dam wife back!" I yell at him and then leave the hall. Its not that I didn't want to be here, it's just that I knew it would make matters worse.

Kraven's POV.

Whatever the doctor had given me three hours ago was kicking my ass. I was becoming delirious, seeing things, and feelings things that didn't make any sense. I knew now that they were memories coming back to me but I didn't like it. It was also making me sick.
I had thrown up anything that was in my stomach and I had the chills and a cold sweat.
Tears started to run down my face and soon I was sobbing at the memory of losing my baby.
"Honey it's ok..." My mother tried to calm me down but I shook her off.
I see the tattoo on my arm and think of my husband.
"I want Eric."
"Kraven, he is in a meeting."
"I want Eric! Now!" I yelled through tears and she quickly ran out of the room.

Eric's POV

I was sitting in the meeting room trying to pay attention to Max. But my brain was on Kraven. Was it working? Was she ok? Did she remember me?
The doors open and in walks Leslie. She should be with Kraven.
"Eric, she remembers. She is asking for you."
I jump to my feet and hurry out of the room with out looking to max for permission.
As I get to Kraven's room I shut the door behind me.
She is laying on the bed with her face to me and I can see she is crying. She sees me and reaches out for me. I run to her and pull her into my arms.
"I'm sorry Eric! I'm so sorry I lost the baby, im so sorry i...."
"Shh.. it's not your fault Kraven."
I hold her until the tears stop and breathing becomes even. I notice that she fell asleep, which is probably a good thing.
Nothing else mattered now. I had my wife back. I would deal with everything else later.