Nineteen

He looked at me and I couldn't help but smile. He has that effect on me. He runs his fingers through my fair and with his hand on the back of my head, he pulls me in for a deep kiss. I moan into into it and hook my right leg around his naked hip.
"Baby you want more?" He asked with a raised eyebrow and a smirk playing at his lips. "I think two rounds in plenty for first thing in the morning babe. Plus we need to get up."
"But I'm pregnant and I'm craving you!" I tell him, making him laugh as he pulls away from me. He kisses my head once before going and jumping into the shower.
I get an evil grin as I crawl out of bed and joining him the shower, he laughs at first but I end up getting what I want for the third time that morning.
Upon getting out of the shower, I let my hair dry natural and then slip on my platinum wedding band on my left hand with another ring on my index finger and my three other rings on my right hand. I do my light makeup and then get dressed.
"You ready to go eat?" He asked me as we finished pulling on our shoes at the the same time. I nod and he comes over to touch my tummy which was now four months pregnant. Today we were supposed to find out the gender.
"Yeah, I'm starving actually." I admit, rubbing my tummy as we walked out the door.
"Well I'm not surprised, you worked up quite the appetite." He ducks down, giving me a light kiss on the lips, one last time before we got into public. Then he pulled on his usual big mean Eric exterior. I guess it wasn't just exterior. To everyone mostly, that's how he really was.
We get to the Rec and sit down together at an empty table.
"So have you thought of any names?" I asked him while placing food on my plate.
"I have but none that I really like or think are worthy of my child." He says and I smile. I nudge him and I get the smallest hint of a smile out of him.
"You ready?" He asked once my tray was empty and I nod. We both stand up and make our way towards the doctor. But while walking down one of the dim lit halls we get stopped by Jeanine Mathews and her royal pain in the ass posse all in blue.
"Eric! Kraven! It's a pleasure to see you! I see that the rumors are true. You are indeed having a baby. Congratulations. I understand though, that in dauntless it's not getting pregnant that's the achievement. It's making it the whole nine months." she has a sick smile on her face and my hand closest to Eric grips his arm in fear.
"My wife is strong. She will be fine." Eric says between gritted teeth and I knew it was taking everything in him not to rip her throat out. What she said is true to a point. Dauntless had more miscarriages than anyone else, due to our rough life style.
"Oh I'm sure she will be just fine." She says while looking at me and it sends bad chills down my spine. Then she turns to Eric. "Eric. I hope you enjoyed visiting Penelope while you were in Erudite." With that she walks away, her men following her.
"I can't believe she would say something like that!" I say, purely out of anger.
"Don't listen to her Kraven. You and the baby will be fine."
"And who the hell is Penelope?" I asked him and he looked guilty. This is not what I wanted to be doing today.

.........
Authors note.
A little short I know. sorry. I had surgery so I'm. Little slow on my brainstorming, also I'm not getting a lot of feed back.. so yah! Let me know what you think.!