TwentyOne

"Can I just... one more." I reached across the table and grabbed another piece of cake.
"You're going to get fat. Uriah said as he stuffed another bite of hamburger into his mouth.
"Uriah!" Marlene yelled as she hit the back of his head, making him choke for a second. "She is pregnant! Not fat!"
"Now say you're sorry!" Lynn told him as she pointed her knife at his face.
"Sorry Kraven." Uriah rubbed the back of his neck and gave me a sheepish smile.
"It's fine but don't you dare call me fat again." I then ignored them and finished my second piece of cake. "Uh, I have to go talk to my husband." I roll my eyes, making my friends laugh, and head towards Eric's office.
I knock on the door.
"What?!" He yells and I smile to myself.
"It's your wife." I called back. I waited and then he pulled the door open. I walk past him and he shuts the door behind me.
"How are you? How is the baby?" His left hand caressed my cheek gently as he placed a kiss on my lips.
"Baby is perfect. Mommy is good too." I sit down in his chair and he leans against his desk, facing me. "Ryken?" I asked and he raised an eyebrow. "If it's a boy. Ryken is a strong name but it has some wit to it."
He smiles now, "And you think it's a boy?"
"I have a pretty good feeling." I gently rub circles on my swollen belly and then smile from it to Eric.
"I think Ryken is a great name."
"Ryken Eric Mathewson." I let the name fall off of my lips as I test the sound. My ears agree with me and Eric seams to as well.
"And if you're carrying my daughter?" He kneels down in front of me and places a hand on my stomach, I place my hand over his.
"I don't know, what do you think?" The truth was I had a few ideas but I really wanted to know what Eric thought.
He smiles before he speaks and his eyes lock with mine. "I really like the name Estella for a girl. Estella Penn Mathewson. Penn for my sister."
"Eric, I think that's beautiful." I lean forward and place both my hands on his face, I pull him into a kiss. one of his hands goes to my waist and the other slips behind my neck. As he deepens the kiss I let a moan slip which results in him lifting me out of the chair and onto the desk with my legs wrapped around his waist.
"Eric.." I moan and that's all the invitation he needs. His hands slip the cardigan off my shoulders and then his lips move to my neck. I slide my hips into his and he moans against my skin. My hands fly to his pants as I fight to get them undone. But as soon as I do he pulls my tank top off of me and moves to my breast.
"Eric I want you. Please." I beg him and he moves to undo my pants.
The door fly opens and I let out a tell of shock. Erik pulls my cardigan over my back and I hide my face in his chest.
"What the hell do you want?!" He yells and I hear whoever it is stuttering.
"Get the fuck out!" The door slams again and Erik looks down at me. His eyes hold a jealous anger. I hadn't done anything wrong but the fact that someone saw me in such a vulnerable state. "Are you ok?"
"Yeah just a tad bit embarrassed. Who was that?"
"One of the paper pushing guys. I'll deal with him later. You should get home Kraven." He tells me and I frown.
"But Erik..."
"Babe. I need to feel with that idiot and I'll be home as soon as I can." He kisses me and then helps me put my clothes back on. "I love you."
"I love you Erik." I kiss him once more and start towards the door but I stop.
"Is it ok if I go visit Four?" I was going to just go do it but I figured if I asked for his permission, then it would help with him worrying too much.
He let out a sigh but gave me a small smile. "That's fine, just be safe." he kisses my head before I walk out of the door with a smile on my face.
It didn't take long to get to Four's apartment and when I did, I was surprised to find that Tris wasn't there.
"He let you out of the dungeon?"
"Oh be nice. He just worries!" I scold my brotherly figure as I plop down on his couch.
"Of course he worries. I would be two if I was married and my wife was pregnant."
"Speaking of marriages, when are you popping the question?" Four smirked and shook his head.
"Not for a while. She is to young."
"She is the same age as me."
"That's different and you know it." he fills up a cup with water and hands it to me. "You'll be the first to know ok?" He asked, trying to lighten the mood.
"I better."