Thirty One

Hearing that made me vomit and it sure as hell wasn't from the morning sickness. Dr. Seaburgh looked nervous and Lynn held my hair. I pulled away from her and wiped my mouth with a napkin.
"Lynn, can I have a minute alone with the doctor?" She quickly nodded and moved out of the room, shutting the door behind her. "Doctor, I need to know that everything we talk about in here stays between us."
"Absolutely Kraven." He gave me an encouraging nod.
"I need you to run some test."
"What kind of test?"
"I need you to run a paternal test. I need to know the baby is Eric's." The doctor's eyes went wide. "Don't ask any questions just do it! And I don't want a record of this either. Please?" I asked him desperately and he quickly nodded.
"Absolutely. The only problem is that it's to early to run those test. I need to wait at least a month."
I didn't move. I couldn't. How was I supposed to hide being pregnant from Eric for a whole month. I knew I fucked up. I made a mistake sleeping with Four but there this no way it's his. It has to be Eric's. I give the doctor a nod.
"Okay, well then I'll be back in a month."
"Kraven I'm going to give you some pills to help with the pregnancy. You need to stay away from stress."
"Trust me, I'm trying."
With that I left the office, Lynn followed.
"Is everything ok?" She asked, looking worried."
"I just don't know if right now was really the best time for this."
"Just keep it a secret for a while. I won't tell anyone." She gives me a supportive smile and I nod.
"Yeah I think I'm going to do that."

Eric's POV.

"Well maybe she is still dealing with the past. She probably just hasn't let it go yet." Penelope says as we sit down to eat lunch.
"When did you get so smart? I asked her with a smirk and she shrugs.
"I've always been smarter than you." She laughs to herself. "So the choosing ceremony of coming up.. will you be there? I'm nervous."
I knew she was scared, almost anyone going into Dauntless would be. But I would make absolutely sure she passed.
"I will be waiting at the compound when you get there but Kraven will be at the Ceremony. She will make sure you get to the compound ok." I informed her and she nods. "But Pen, I'm warning you now, once you are there I'm gonna have to cut the brotherly act. It won't fly until you're out of initiation."
"I understand. I promise I won't let you down." I give her a grin and we finish eating.
"Alright kid. I need to get out of here. I have to talk to Jeanine before getting back to Dauntless and I have an angry wife I need to make happy."
"Good luck with that!" Penelope waved as I walked away.

"You should try not to leave such an impression on your sister." Jeanine said as I walked into her office but I ignored her. "How are the test coming?"
"They are moving along. we have found two Divergent's in the last month so I would say we are doing something right."
"And all the Dauntless leaders have been tested?"
"Yes they have." I try not to give it away in my voice but by the look she gives me, she knows the truth.
"Strange. I don't have everyone's files. I guess I'll have to check in on that."
I tried to stay busy far away from Jeanine. I felt guilty as I watched the Dauntless members getting a tested on. I knew that if Kraven saw this she would trip shit on me and probably threaten to leave me again. I had to figure out how to fix this, and I will, I just have to figure out how.

After a few hours it was time to catch the train. It didn't take long to get back to the compound but when I did I went straight to the rec, I was starving
"Hey man." Zac took a seat in front of me and started filling his plate.
"Hey." I nod back at him.
"Is Kraven ok?" He asked with a slight amount of concern in his eyes
"She is fine. Why?"
"I saw her and Lynn go in to the Doctor's today."
"It must have been something sudden. She was fine this morning. I'll check when I see her."
I didn't like the fact that Zac knew something before I did. Kraven was my wife and I should know everything.
After eating I hurry back to apartment.
"Kraven? I'm home. I call when I don't see her.
"In here." I hear her voice and follow it to the bathroom, she is laying the bathtub soaking up the hot water. "Want to join me?" She asked innocently and I nod. I strip from my clothes and slide in behind her, pulling her back up to my chest. She rested her head on my shoulder.
I felt so at peace just sitting here with my wife in my arms, I didn't want to ask her about the doctor. I didn't want to talk about Jeanine. I just wanted to love her.
"I went to the doctor today." She said in a low voice. I could feel that she was nervous.
"What's wrong?" I kissed her neck to calm her down.
"I'm pregnant." I froze in place as your voice sunk into my ears. She was pregnant. She was carrying my child.
"Are you sure?" I asked and she nods.
"I'm sorry Eric. I know this isn't the best time for a baby and..."
"Kraven this is the perfect time for a baby. We can put the past behind us and focus on our future." I placed both my hands on her flat stomach. "I love you Kraven and I'm so excited."

Authors note
If only he knew :// give your thoughts and I'll update quicker!!! Thank you!!