Fifteen

I open my eyes and look at the man sleeping besides me. He looked so peaceful when he slept. It felt amazing to be back in his arms.
I looked down and realized we were both definitely naked and I remembered what exactly happened last night. We slept together. We had sex and it was amazing. It was my first time and it was better than I expected. He was gentle and loving with me.
I climb out of his arms and pull on a pair of skinny jeans and a shirt and my boots. I scribble a note and leave it on the kitchen counter before grabbing my dress carefully, and leaving the apartment. There is a wedding to get ready for.

Eric's pov
I woke up feeling my arms empty and looked around. She wasn't here. I sat up and noticed the dress was gone. I pull on my boxers and walk into the kitchen. I see a note on the counter so I pick it up and look it over.
"Eric, had to get ready for the wedding. Went to my mothers. xoxo."
I smiled and set it down on the hard surface.
A knock on the door grabs my attention and as I pull it open, Zac, Zeke and Ryan walk in.
"Time to get ready for the wedding!"

Kraven's pov

"So what happened last night after we left?" Lynn asked and I blushed.
"We uhm.. we made up." I say with a small smile and my mother gives me a pretend scolding look.
"Oh Kraven, you couldn't have waited for your wedding night!"
I can't help but smile.
"Now that it happened I wish I wouldn't have waiting so long." I say and then cover my mouth as they laugh.
"Well let's get this hair ready." I sat still as my mother curled it and then pinned it up. I did my makeup and then slipped into the dress.
Most girls dream about their wedding day for their entire lives. I didn't do that. I fell inlove with Eric after I knew I'd be spending the rest of my life with him.
He was more than I expected and I know there is still more to him than what I'm prepared for.
"I'm ready." I say and they stand to follow me. We make our way to the Den. Its at the top of the building, all stained glass and the colors shine with the sun behind them.
I walk in and smile when I see Eric standing down at the end with Max. Our closest friends and my parents were standing to the side, making me an isle to walk down. I smile at him as I do so, never taking my eyes off of his.
"Kraven and Eric, we are here today as you both take this plunge into a new life. A life together. As one. Zac, the rings please." Max holds his hand out and Zac drops the two rings into his palm. He hands mine to Eric.
"Eric. Do you promise to protect and care for Kraven until the end of your days? To be brave when she cannot? To  be by her side through all?"
Max looks at Eric and I lock my eyes with his and he smiles.
"I promise." He slips the silver ring onto my finger.
"Kraven. Do you promise to protect and care for Eric until the end of your days? To be brave when he cannot? To be by his side through all?"
"I promise." I say while smiling. I take the ring and slip it onto his finger.
"As a Dauntless leader, I now pronounce you man and wife. Eric you may kiss your bride."
Eric pulls me into his arms and I wrap mine around his neck. He leans in to kiss me but stops right before he touches my lips.
"I love you." He whispers, then his lips land on mine.

.........................................
AUTHORS NOTE!!!
Ok super important!
!!!!!!PLEASE READ!!!!!!!
Ok so one of three things can happen now. I can end it here or I can keep going! It's completely up to you the readers! Ive started another story about the devil and it's actually pretty interesting so I could just start posting that. but I'd love to keep going with Eric to. Or I could start uploading my Four story. but I need atleast ATLEAST 10 comments saying to keep going with this story in order to keep going. I need to know its liked. so just let me what you know please!