Sixteen

I play with the silver ring on my ringer, even after two months, it still makes me smile.
My feet are propped up on the coffee table of Marlene and Lynn's apartment. Lynn took a spot as a guard on the wall and Marlene, being one of the smarter initiates, earned a spot in the control room with Four, Tris and Zac.
Connor and Uriah also took guard positions. So they are gone for a week and then back for a week. Chris, who I still can't stand, managed to get a job being a secretary. I thought it sounded boring as hell but it was safe and easy. She keeps tract of things for us leaders.
As for Eric, he is more protective than ever. He is still an ass and still mean to those who are below him, but that's just how Eric is.
"I mean I guess it's not that bad since Lynn isn't here all the time. we don't get to tired of each other." Marlene says as she takes a seat next me.
"Yeah. That's understandable. If Eric and I weren't on totally different schedules, Id probably would have offed myself a while ago." I joke and she laughs.
"So when should we be expecting a little Eric or Kraven?" She asked with a light in her eye and I groan while rolling mine.
"What is it with people wanting us to have a baby! We have only been married two months! We are still so young." I tell her and she shrugs.
"You know how dauntless is. They want to be the best. You and Eric are the best so they want you to reproduce."
"Well geeze Mar! Thanks for making my future children sound like a faction donation!"
"You know that's not what I meant." she shoves me and I stand up.
"Well I need to get home." I give her a hug and then hurry on my way.
When I get close to our apartment I spot Eric unlocking the door.
"Hey handsome. If your wife isn't around, mind if I join you?" I tease him and he gives me a smile.
"I don't know. She'd kill you if she found out."
"It will be our little secret." I tell him and he grins as he pulls me into his arms and in through the door.
"God you're so beautiful." He growls as he kisses my neck. he easily slips the shirt over my head and leans in to kiss my lips. One of his hands stays on my waist as the other goes to between my legs.
Just as a moan escapes my lips a knock sounds on the door.
"What!?" Eric yells as he pulls away and I quickly pull my shirt back on, even though he tries to stop me.
"It's Max." We hear Max's voice and Eric makes sure I'm decent before pulling me to his side to answer the door.
"Come in." I offer and Max walks in alone.
"I know that you guys have had such opposite schedules lately but Kraven, we need you to go to Erudite. Jeanine needs some assistance."
I feel Eric tense next to me.
Max, I can go."
"She asked for Kraven specifically." Max argues and my stomach turns. "It's nothing serious. She just needs a leader around for the day. She wants her faction to see that we are united, in some sense."
I nod, "When do I go?"
"Tomorrow morning on the first train out." He gives me a nod before leaving. I turn and look at Eric who is slightly more than pissed.
"I am not letting you go alone." He tells me as he locked the door.
"Babe, we don't have a choice. It looks suspicious of you go."
"I don't give a fuck! It's not safe and I will not let you walk into danger like that."
I hurry over to him, as he has now crossed the room, and take his hands in mine.
"I will stay out of the way. But I need to go and do this. I'll be back before sunset."
He wraps his arms around me and rest his head ontop of mine and let's out a defeated sigh.
"Fine but I swear to god Kraven if you aren't on the last train..."
"I know." I cut him off and then kiss him, getting back to where we left off.

............................
Authors note

Ok so I'm gonna keep going! And btw idk if I told yall this but I'm writing this on my phone, so I'm sorry for any mistakes. please continue to give me your thoughts.