Chapter Five

SKY POV

I pulled my car into the garage at the end of practice. I was pleased to know everyone in the crash was ok, but I can't lie, when Horner said Lando's name I froze and tensed up. He clearly didn't feel the same as I did about each other but yet I still felt scared for him.

I hopped out of my car and went and changed out of my gear. By the time we had finished the team debrief I was ready to go to bed. It was only 6 but I was shattered, I think most of the drivers were. I started walking towards the car. Suddenly I heard a voice from behind shout my name, it was Alex.

"Hey Sky, wait up!" I did. I stopped and turned to see him running towards me.

"Hey Alex, what's up?"

"So, if you didn't know, Charles lives in Monaco and is having a dinner party thing with a few of us. You are invited."

"I don't know, Alex."

"Oh, come on! Please? There's only like six of us going and we are getting some takeout pizza and some cokes, we will be done by 10."

"Who is going?" I ask.

"George, Lando, Danny, Carlos, Max, Pierre, you and me." I think for a minute, I wasn't sure if I wanted to go. Not just because of Lando, but because I was tired, and it was quali tomorrow. But the look on Alex's face persuaded me.

"Oh, ok then. When and where?" I cave. Alex hands me a piece of paper with an address on.

"That is Charles' address, but meet in the hotel lobby at quarter to seven and we will walk to his. Pierre and I are in a different hotel so we will walk separately but I will see you there!"

I nod and walk off, tonight was gonna be fun. I haven't spoken to Lando since last night when he left. I figured I should text him to tell him I was going, you know.

SKY: Hi Lando, glad to hear you missed the collision earlier! Heard you are going to Charles' tonight; guess I will see you there!

I waited for a response and didn't get one until I was back in my hotel ten minutes later.

LANDO: Sorry for the late response, yes, I am. See you there:)

I smiled and liked his message. I looked at the time, I had twenty minutes. I quickly changed into some shorts and a white cropped t shirt and paired it with some Air Forces and dashed a little bit of makeup on. I left my room with five minutes to spare and walked downstairs to find everyone there.

"Hey guys. Sorry if I kept you waiting."

George walks over and hugs me, "No we weren't waiting for you. We are waiting for Lando though."

"It's a shocker that you were here before him." Max says sarcastically. We all laugh at his statement and the elevator dings, out walks Lando. He was wearing black skinny jeans and an orange shirt.

We all left the hotel lobby and started the walk to Charles' apartment. It was a lot closer than I thought! Only five minutes away. I end up walking next to Carlos.

"Hola Carlos."

"Hola Sky, Como estas?"

"Muy bien, gracias."

"Good, good." Replied Carlos.

(A/N - sorry for the short chapter! Hope you are enjoying the story:))