Chapter 42

hey guys! enjoy this second update a week :) I'm out of isolation in two days btw! and all the crappy time zone races are coming next, like Mexico and COTA, should be fun🤣

--anyways, enjoy the chapter and stay safe xXx

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

"Open it!" 

"Okay Lando, calm down!" I chuckled. We were back in my hotel room and I was opening all my gifts from everyone. I was on the present from Max and Kelly at the moment. All they had given was me was an envelope, I was assuming just a card. I'm obviously not bothered about whether I get presents or not. I pulled a card out of the envelope and a smaller envelope fell out of it. I read the main card first, 

Sky, 

    Max and I wish you the happiest of birthdays, enjoy the gift. 

    All the best, 

Max and Kelly xox

I then turned all my attention to the smaller envelope. I opened it carefully and peeked inside. I then reached in and pulled out two pieces of paper. "Holy shit Lando!" 

"What?" 

"Kelly and Max have bought us tickets to Las Vegas!" I whispered. 

"What?", he repeated. Gasping when he said it. 

"Kelly and Max bought us plane tickets to Las Vegas. This is amazing!" a huge smile growing on my face. Lando's eyes lit up.

"Oh my god! I can already think of everything we would do in Vegas.!" he beamed. I giggled and picked up my phone. I found the FaceTime app and called Kelly. 

"Hi Sky! How are you?", I heard her before I saw her. 

"Hi Kelly, I'm good thanks, I just wanted to say thank you so so much for the tickets to Vegas!" I cheered down the camera. 

Max appeared in the background, "Sky was just saying thank you for the Vegas plane tickets!" informed Kelly. 

"Ahh no worries Sky. It makes it even better now you can drink over there!" Max replied. "Is that Lando in the back?" 

"Hey mate. I am here, just Sky hogging the camera again." 

I turned around, "Piss off Norris."

"Don't be rude, or you don't get my present!" were the words of bribery that came out of his mouth. I huffed and could hear Kelly and Max chuckling through the phone. 

"Anyways, thank you two, again. Seriously, it means so much." I smiled, thanking them again. 

We ended the FaceTime call and Lando smiled at me, "Now its time for my present." I was looking forward to seeing what Lando had got me this time. Seeing as he got me jewellery before.  

I was given a small, gold bag. Inside of it, was something hard. It looked like a statue, I reached in a pulled it out. My heart fluttered as I realised what it was. It was a small statue of the Eifel Tower. "Lando," I whispered, I seemed to be doing a lot of that today, "Are you serious?" 

"Je t'aime Sky." 

"Je t'aime tellement" I responded. I gently placed the statue down and made myself quite comfortable on Lando's lap. I placed a passionate kiss on his lips. "I can't believe we are going to Paris. When?" 

Lando face looked perplexed, "Umm whenever you want to. I haven't booked the tickets for any specific time yet. I wanted to see when you have time."