Chapter Fourteen

I opened the door to two of my favourite people: Daniel and Lando.

"Hey Sky." said Daniel.

"Hey Daniel." I chuckle. "Lando."

He smiles at me stood in front of him with just a towel separating him and my bare body.

"Hi Sky." he says back.

"Alright you two, stop admiring each other and let us in Sky. Plus, you might wanna put some clothes on. I know personally, and I bet Lando is to, finding the view a bit too pleasant" Daniel winks.

"OH MY GOD Daniel. Come in and wait on the sofa whilst I change." I say whilst punching him in his arm.

They both plonk themselves on the sofa and I grab some comfy clothes and walk into the bathroom to change.

I leave my hair down, damp, and walk out.
"Right, so what exactly are you guys doing here?"

I go and lean against the counter top.

"Well, to be honest Sky, Lando and I here love your company, Lando more than me it seems." Daniel adds.

Lando blushes, hard. I giggle and look at him. Daniel walks over to my mini fridge and pulls out some beers.

"Uh, Dan, you do know we have a race tomorrow?" I ask.

He turns and shrugs. "Oh well."

Lando and I look at each other and raise our eyebrows. Dan hands us both a opened bottle and we all take a sip.

"Here's to pole position Sky." Lando says, raising his beer.

"To Sky." repeats Daniel.

We all clunk glasses, "Thanks guys." I say whilst walking over to the couch to join the boys. Sitting closer to Lando than Dan. Obviously.

I am in arms length of Lando and he pulls me close and wraps his arm around my shoulder. I lean against his chest, beer in hand.

We sit and talk for a while, about everything and anything.

"So, I hate to be a party pooper, but it's 10:30 and I would like to get some sleep for the race tomorrow." I say.

Daniel looks at me and raises a brow. "Really? Fair enough. See you tomorrow Sky. Lando you coming?" Daniel says as he stands up.

"Yeah, I'll head to my room in a minute."

"Hmm, okay. I see what your up to. I'll just see you tomorrow." Daniel replied. Winking at Lando.

Lando gave him the middle finger and chuckled. Next thing I know, the door closes behind Daniel and it is just me and Lando. Alone. Again.

"So, you want me to go huh?" asks Lando.

"Well, don't get me wrong, I love your company." I smirk.

"Good, because I enjoy yours." he whispers in my ear.
He takes our empty bottles and puts them on the table.

I smile, turn to face him and straddle him once again. "It's a shame you have to go... unless?" I say.

"Unless what? Unless I stay for a little bit longer. Ya know, just to say goodnight?" He teases.

The butterflies in my stomach rise and I place my hands on his face. I gently stroke his cheek bone and wander my fingers over his face.

He's playing with my hair and staring into my eyes. I look at him and say, "Are you gonna say goodnight or not?"

He chuckled and kisses me. He placed his hands on my waist and pulls me closer to his body. My hands move to his neck, pushing myself closer into his chest. His lips are gentle against mine, Lando is just such a soft person. He is always gentle and calm.

His hands move up my back slowly, sending shivers down my spine. Our tongues slowly enter each other's mouths, taking the kiss to the next level. Next thing I know his hands are reaching for the bottom of my shirt.
"Oh yeah? Alright then. Suppose that 10:30 bedtime will have to wait." I say. He smirks. I pull my t-shirt off to reveal just my bralette. I personally find them more comfortable sometimes. He continues to kiss me passionately. I repay the favour. Lando picks me up from underneath my thighs and carries me queen like to the bed. He places me down and we both roll over and laugh.

Continuing the kiss, hard, lovingly. I wanted it to go on forever but it couldn't, one could only wish.

——

*beep beep beep beep*
I woke up to my alarm blaring. I rolled to turn it off to find something blocking my way. It was Lando. Shit.
"LANDO WAKE UP!" I yelled. I pushed him around and he woke up.

"What?"

"Uh, it's race day and you are lay in my bed." I laughed.

"Oh shit. Whoops. Oh well. It was worth it!" he chuckled.

"Right Lando, you need to sneak back to your room so I can go to the gym and get ready please?"

He rolls to face me and kisses my nose. My heart melted. Lando was just so perfect.

"Okay. I guess I'll have to go then..." he pouted.

"Yes. You. Will" I whisper back.

He smiles broadly at me, and gets out of my bed. He pulls his shirt and trousers on and walks over to the bed, leans down and kisses me.

I grab his collar and pull him closer. He pulls away, "Uh, uh, uh. I have to go now." he teased.

I smiled back at him as he pulled his trainers on and walked out of my hotel room.
I lay on my back and stared at the ceiling.

"Right, I need to go the gym."

I rolled out of my warm bed and changed into some gym wear, I like to run on race days. It calms me.

LANDO POV
I just left Sky's room and walked into the elevator. We had obviously slept over, I forgot to leave but it's okay. What we did was better anyways.

All of a sudden, my phone rang. It was Jon's name that popped up. "Hello mate."

"Hello, you alright? Ready for the race?"

"Yeah I'm ready."

"Good, do you wanna hit the gym now?"

"Yeah, can do. Just let me get back to my room. Wanna meet in ten? Also, Sky will be in the gym too. She likes to work out before a race."

I reached my floor and walked towards my door.

"Get back to your room huh? Let me guess. You and Sky got a bit carried away." Jon chuckled down the phone at me.

"Maybe." I replied. I could tell he was smiling through the phone.

"Okay, I'll meet you in the gym in 10. Bye mate."

"Cheers, see ya." I hung up the phone and grabbed my gym clothes, changed and ran down to the gym.

Jon was already setting up, and was talking to a familiar face. She had her back turned to me. I snuck up behind her and wrapped my arms around her waist. "Hey Sky" I said softly.

"Mhm, hey Lan." She smiled.

"Okay, okay you two. I would actually like to get something done. We have a race later." Jon said, with his hands on his hips.

Sky and I both looked at him and sighed.
"Sky, would you like to join us?"

"No thanks Jon. I quite like to just follow my own simple routine."

Jon nodded and Sky walked off, smiling at me before she turned away. Jon and I got started on our workout, it was only 8:30 so we had hours before the race start.

"So, you guys still not official then?"

"No, not yet. We're not even boyfriend and girlfriend yet. I don't really know what we are. We just hit it off a few times, ya know."

"Right. But do you like her?" Jon asked whilst we moved on to push ups.

"Yeah, I think I do." I paused, "In fact, I really like her."

Jon stopped and looked at me, "Maybe you should ask her out properly."

I stopped and thought. Maybe I would. No, I will. Sky will be my girlfriend.