Bonus Chapter 1

"Will you marry me?"

I was now fully crying, Lando was in front of me on one knee proposing, I nodded my head, "Yes." I answered.

Earning a sigh of relief from Lando and a cheer from the Norris family, Lan slid the ring on my wedding finger and he hugged me tightly as I kissed his lips. We eventually sat back down after I got a hug off everyone and my tears had stained my cheeks, only to realise everyone had started eating pudding, only for Cisca to look over, "Sky, I take it you still want some pudding?"

"Yes please!" I enthusiastically nodded, with Lando laughing next to me.

I couldn't quite believe what had just happened, I looked down at my left hand. The ring fit perfectly. I was going to be marrying the love of my life. Lando was right, whether it was next week or a few years, we were getting married, we were young, we had all the time in the world and we were in no rush. I had a feeling it would be summer break next season at the earliest for our wedding. But no one other than the people sat around this table actually knew we were getting married, so that would be an interesting one to tell people. It was almost guaranteed that we would get some backlash from this, I mean, do they even allow married couple to race against each other in F1? Who knows. But for now, I'm just going to enjoy my Christmas, spending it with my new family, that loved me as if I was one of their own.

5 YEARS LATER

A lot has changed since that day. Lando and I had a brilliant time in Dubai, and we announced to the world on Christmas evening that he had proposed, most of my followers went mad! Text messages flooded in, most of the drivers messaged congratulating us. Especially George and Danny, Kelly and Charlotte we also very happy for us both.

New Years Eve was also magical, under the lights of the Dubai skyline, a lot of golf was played that holiday - and eating, and more golf.

When we got back to England, it was the end of January, we both had to start training again and watching what we ate. The first few days at the factory were filled with 'Congratulations' and things like that, Christian sat me down and said he wasn't too sure about what the FIA would allow with a married couple in F1. So we had a meeting with the head of the FIA in Bahrain at pre-season testing, and the conversation went a bit like this:

"I would just like to say a huge congratulations to you both, you and Lando both deserve this, you two are just perfect for each other." said Mohammed, shaking my hand.

I nodded, "Thank you.".

Christian and Jules soon got down to business with him on what it would be like being married and racing against each other in F1. As it turns out, they're a lot of complications.

"So, with Lando and Sky being married, we run the risk that favouritism would be upfront, your on track battles wouldn't be the same, it would be risky for both McLaren and Red Bull, in the sense that team information could be leaked. For all we know you could be trading notes, and yes, we know you would never do that. But we have to look at Formula One's reputation as well, and what this is going to bring to the sport and at the moment, its not looking good."

If you haven't figured it out yet, I wasn't allowed to be in Formula One if Lando and I were married. He, of course, didn't take that too well. But I told him that we were engaged at the moment, not married which meant I could continue with the upcoming season. However, the moment we got married, one of us would have to leave the sport. The moment I heard that, I knew I'd be the one to leave. We both love it, but realistically, if we wanted kids, I'd have to leave the sport anyways.