Chapter 34

hey guys!
— the dutch gp today was mad! so glad max won❤️
—— sorry i haven't been active recently, school started back up :)
——— in return for not being active, enjoy this 1600 word chapter

stay safe and love you all xx

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Our holiday in Croatia came to an end all too soon. We had to head back to Surrey, not only for factory work, but Lando and I needed to start training again with Jon and Holly. As I said before, we were closer than ever. Lots of cuddling and keeping each other close. We had some amazing food and met some amazing new people. Ally and Max seemed to hit it off quite nicely. Ally told me that Max asked her out, and they're planning to go out when we return. I was happy for her, Ally was gorgeous. But she didn't have much luck when it came to boys. They always fucked her about.

We walked into Lando's apartment and threw our bags on the floor. It had been a busy couple of weeks, we were absolutely shattered. "Oh my god. I have never been so tired."

I laughed at Lan's comment, "Tell me about it. Right, I'm off for a shower."

"Are you now?" Lando smirked. I knew exactly what he was up to.

"I am. And so are you." I teased back. I loved messing with Lando. Teasing and taunting him. It drove him crazy. He nodded and smiled, reaching for my hand which I outstretched in his direction. I dragged him into the bedroom. I walked into the bathroom, turned on the water, and then undressed myself. Throwing the clothes in the laundry basket as I did. Lando was close behind me. Our relationship was moving quickly, but I was prepared for that. I stepped into the shower cubicle and let the water run over my skin. Lando's hands placed themselves on my waist, his touch sent shivers up my spine. I turned around to face him, pulling him into the warm water. He giggled as my hands found their way to his neck. I stood on my toes and pressed my lips against Lando's. His grip tightened on my waist, our bodies pushed together in the shower. Hot water running down our backs. I reached for the shower gel and squeezed some onto my hand and started to wash my body, Lando giving me a helping hand.

The rest of the summer break was pretty chilled. Nice food, working out, meeting my friends. Lando was taking me to Somerset today, to meet his family. After the 3 hour car ride, we pulled up in their drive. A sudden wash of nerves came over me. I took a deep breath, Lando noticed. "You'll be fine Sky. I can guarantee they'll love you!"

"Thanks Lan. I do hope so." I grabbed my bag and we stepped out of his orange McLaren. He unlocked it with his key and stepped inside.

"Mum, I'm home!" he shouted. It echoing the large hallway that we were now stood in. We both took our shoes off and a figure appeared, "Oh my god. Mum! Lando has brought a girl home!" She walked over to us, "Hi I'm Little Cisca, or at least, that's what everyone in this house calls me, you're Sky Morgan! Congrats on the Red Bull seat this year!" she chirped, holding out her hand.

I stepped forward and leant down a little bit, shaking her hand in return, "Nice to meet you Little Cisca and thank you!"

I turned to face Lando as he smiled and chucked up his little sister into the air. She laughed as he spun her around. It was adorable watching Lando with his youngest sibling, he really was so gentle.

Next to come along was Flo. She introduced herself and we had w brief chat, instead of giving me her hand to shake, she pulled me in for a hug. Flo was only a few years younger than me, she really was so nice!