Chapter 64

happy car reveal month✌🏼

enjoy the chapter xXx

Christmas Eve. One of my favourite times of year. We had a relaxed morning, we didn't do much at all. Most of the house stayed in bed until 10ish.

Then we had a lovely brunch, with sausages and bacon, eggs, beans, mushrooms, whatever you could imagine - thanks to Sav, Cisca and I. The boys were on the sim in the study, whilst the girls had gone to the yard for the horses. Which left the three of us ladies to make breakfast, as well as watching Mila. Who was only a month and a half old.

As we began to plate up the food onto the table, distinct chatter came from the hallway. "God this smells amazing girls." said Oli.

"Thank you Oli, it will all taste good too. Can't beat a full English." replied Sav, kissing her fiancé lightly on the cheek. The girls soon followed the boys, just having returned from the yard.

"How are the horses?" I asked Flo, I was always quite interested in horses, but never really rode.

She smiled at me, "They are good thank you, quite chirpy despite the cold."

"Good." I smiled, feeling Lando rubbing his hand on my thigh.

Everyone plated up their food and dug in. I could tell we wouldn't be hungry for a while, and we couldn't forget the fact that tomorrow we would have to cook Christmas lunch as well. Adam and Cisca have said that they will cook, but everyone knows we will all chip in and lend our hand, its only fitting.

"Mum this is lush! There's no way Sky cooked any of this." smirked Lando.

Everyone around the table began to giggle, "Haha very funny Lando. I will have you know I made scrambled eggs! It's only breakfast Lan, its not exactly Gorden Ramsey style dish." I replied.

Lando smiled and chuckled, "Ooh feisty."

He smirked at me yet again, and then we continued eating our brunch. After that Cisca disappeared into the hallway but soon came back with three bags filled with something. "So, in the Christmas Eve spirit, enjoy these!"

She handed a back to the two girls, one to Sav and Oli and another to Lando and I. Peering inside it took me a moment to realised what was inside. It was pyjamas! Green and red chequered pyjamas. And by the looks of things, we all had the same pair.

Cissy's face lit up as she pulled them out the bag, "Oh my god Mum! This is so cute. Please tell me you got Mila a matching pair too?"

Cisca laughed, "Of course, look in Oli's bag."

We all looked at Oli as he pulled out a tiny matching onesie for little Mila. "Awwww." the whole room said in chorus. Sav smiled and looked down at her gorgeous baby daughter. Mila meant a lot to the Norris family. Sav and Oli were only young, but they were ready to be parents, they were prepared. Adam and Cisca and told them everything they would ever need to know about parenthood and they really appreciated that. And to the rest of the Norris fam, Mila was the centre of everything. Flo and Cisca loved looking after her with Sav. Cisca being the youngest, never got the chance to be a big sister to anyone, so she took the opportunity in her hand to be the big sister to Mila.

Savannah thought it was totally adorable how Cissy looked at Mila, how she cared for her. Sav was also the youngest so never got to experience having a younger sibling, until she met Oli and his little sisters. So she understood why Cissy was so invested in Mila.

"Right everyone, go and get changed into your pjs. Then we are all piling into the lounge and watching Christmas films for the rest of the day." demanded Cisca.

Everyone nodded and split off into their separate rooms. Lan and I headed upstairs, took a right at the top and into Lando's childhood room. He faced his bed and collapsed onto it, but only for me to jump onto his stomach.

"Owww." he whined like a five year old, but laughed at the same time. I giggled as he wrapped his arms around my waist and flipped us round so he was on top. He placed a kiss to my lips, but unlike our usual kisses, this one was more passionate and loving. It was fiery, it was deep. My arms wrapped around his neck, pulling him down closer. One of his hands slithered down my body, stopped at my waist, and held it securely.

The next five minutes were lush, it was a mix of making out, giggling, and belly laughing. But not too soon after, Cisca was shouting up the stairs at the pair, "Lando hurry up! We're waiting for you!"

He giggled, "Okay, coming!"

I was chuckling to myself as I got changed, slipping on the pyjamas. As Lando pulled his on next to me. We grabbed our phones and some extra blankets before rushing down the stairs and into the living room, because we were the last ones downstairs, there were no sofa seats left so were limited to the floor. Lando nicked some pillows from behind his sisters and put them on the floor, then he sat down. I sat next to him and snuggled into him, pulling the blankets over the two of us as Cisca headed to Netflix to choose the first Christmas film. Bare in mind it was only 1 in the afternoon, so we had all day to do this. Elf, was the first option.

The afternoon was lovely, we watched 4 Christmas films between 1pm and 8. We had a small snacky tea, with crisps, cheese and crackers, olives, things like that. Mila had gone to bed at some point during the last film too, so Sav and Oli had disappeared upstairs, leaving the rest of us just sat on the couch. Cissy was leaning on Adam, resting her head on his shoulder, I could tell she was tired just by the fact her eyes were all droopy. Cisca had also noticed this, "Right, if you want to disperse into your own rooms for the rest of the evening, be my guest. We will see all of you down here tomorrow morning, try not to be too late."

At the end of her sentence, she looked at Lando and I. We let out a few giggles before standing up and heading back upstairs with our blankets, luckily we didn't have to sit on the floor for the whole time. Oli and Sav swapped with us after a while so they could keep Mila occupied.

The pair of us kept our new pjs on and Lando headed for the bed, whereas I decided I might as well take my makeup off now; then I had a brilliant idea, "Lan? Do you want to do a face mask with me?"

His face perked up, "Yeah sure why not."

"Okay, come here then." I waved him over, he soon followed and sat down on the toilet seat. I pulled my charcoal peeling mask out of my bag, and grabbed my little spatula to put it on. I turned to face Lando and squeezed the black liquid onto the applicator and began to apply it to Lando's cheeks.

"Ooh its cold." he moaned, I gently punched his arm.

"Oi, stop moving and grow a pair of balls. Its not cold." I chuckled, Lando was always whining or moaning at something.

After I finished applying it to Lando's face, I handed the tube of mask and the spatula to him, "Now you do mine, carefully. Don't get it in my hair or my mouth, or in my eyes!"

"Yes boss." he answered.

It took Lando a while to get the hang of applying it, but by the time he finished he had it nailed. He even turned the tube over and read how long we have to keep it on for, "15 minutes." he informed me. I nodded in response and we went back and sat on his bed and began our nightly routine of watching tiktoks on my phone. Peeling it off was a whole other story. Lando didn't think ahead about the fact it might hurt peeling it off, it wasn't really a painful thing. But more of a sting. Hence why I try to just get it off in one. Lando, however, made a right meal deal out of it and did it bit by bit. Making a complaint here and a complaint there. It really was annoying.

Afterwards we watched Youtube. Nothing else exciting happened. We went to sleep at 10:30.

But soon woke up early the following morning, it didn't hit me what day it was until Lando pressed a kiss to my temple and said, "Merry Christmas love."

"Mhhhm. Merry Christmas baby." I answered, kissing him back but on his lips.