Prologue

Warning: Contains mature content

💐

"Open your mouth. I wanna kiss you deeper."

I groaned as the man on top of me bit my lower lip making me gasp and writhe in pure pleasure.

I've had enough vodka but I am still sober, sober enough to know that I am getting laid tonight.

And I couldn't be more excited and nervous at the same time.

Who would have thought that the stripper that my friends hired for Alice's bachelorette party will be grinding on top of me tonight?

And what makes it better is the fact that he's thrusting his tongue inside my mouth like there's no tomorrow.

"What's your name?" I asked in between our kisses.

"Is that even important?" he replied huskily near my ear and his breath fanning my face just made me even delirious.

"I-I just wanna know what name to say out loud later," I chuckled as he started nuzzling my neck.

"Shin. Just call me Shin," he uttered before attacking my already taut nipples.

"Oh, sshit! Sh-shiiiin. K-Keep doing that."

Shin willingly obliged and kept biting and lapping on my nipples alternately that I could only grab the headboard for support.

His kisses then went down my stomach making me heave a deep breath as he ran his tongue on my bare skin.

Our clothes had long been removed and his skin against mine just made me even hotter.

"Oh, fuck, Shin. Until when are you gonna do that?!" I whined as I could no longer hold in my desires.

"You're quite impatient," he grinned as he reached out to the bedside table and grab a bottle of lotion.

Okay, is this really the night? Like am I really gonna pop my backdoor cherry??

Like shit. I'm excited and nervous at the same time.

"Let me loosen you up a bit," I heard him say.

I just closed my eyes out of pure shame and excitement.  

My face started heating up due to the surge of emotions I'm feeling at the moment. I couldn't even think properly. 

I whimpered as he started thrusting his finger into my hole, making me feel all sorts of emotions. It hurts but feels good at the same time.

"I'm adding another one. Tell me if it hurts."

I slowly nodded my head still with my eyes closed.

My lips quivered and breathing became even more labored when he added another digit, thus stretching me even more.

I was about to ask for more but I didn't have to for he added another one. I grabbed the headboard tighter as he quickened his pace and thrusted three fingers inside me. 

"I-I'm feeling something!"I exclaimed as I felt something in my stomach. 

"Just let it go," he whispered before removing his fingers from my hole, leaving it empty.

But I didn't have to wait any longer as I heard the sound of a foil being ripped and before I could utter a single word, a massive and hard yet foreign object started entering me.

"S-stop! It-It hurts!" I tapped his shoulders several times but he just stopped moving and didn't remove his length at all.

"I'm sorry. Does it hurt that much?"

"Y-yeah."

"Sorry, babe."

Babe?? Why is this stranger calling me babe?

He then started kissing me again on the lips and that somehow distracted me from feeling the pain.

"Re-remove your mask. I wanna see your face," I pleaded as I've been wanting to see the emotions on his face.

"I'm sorry, babe. But I cannot remove my mask in any circumstances."

I was about to ask why but he started moving again, causing me to grab his shoulders tighter as he started thrusting.

"Oh, fuck, Sh-shiiiin. Dee-deeper please."

Okay, I know I'm being such a slut but can you blame me?

Aside from the fact that it's my first time, he definitely knows what he's doing. And for some reason, the pain I felt earlier was starting to be replaced with something else, something that sent shivers down my spine, something I never knew I needed.

"Oh, Neeeeww. You're so tight, ohhhhh."

I wrapped my legs around his waist as I met his every thrust. The bed was squeaking under our weight but I couldn't care less. All I could think of is Shin's length going in and out of me and the sound of our skin slapping against each other.

I let out a scandalous moan as he grabbed my hips and quickened his pace. I couldn't even breathe properly as he thrusted even deeper and harder.

"Oh, fuck, Shin. I'm, I'm near."

I gasped as he grabbed my length as he continued thrusting in and out of me. His hand felt warm around my length and that made me even more delirious.

"Ooohhh, shiiiiit, Shiiin."

I bit my lips as I felt my release. I grabbed his shoulders tighter as I felt him thrust even harder and later on quivered before dropping on top of me.

"That was great," he chuckled as he nuzzled my neck.

"I'm tired," I muttered unconsciously as I couldn't even make a single move. Aside from the fact that the alcohol is still in my system, my hips are sore.

"You can go to sleep. I'll just clean you up."

And that was all I heard before I completely dozed off.

💐