3rd Madness

***

New.

"Oh, great. Just great."

I heaved a deep sigh as I squeezed an ample amount of concealer to hide the bruises on my neck.

I didn't even notice them when I went out yesterday.Oh god. I couldn't imagine the look on the faces of the ones who saw the purple marks on my neck. 

I was on my way out of my unit when the guy next door went out of his and started walking beside me.

"You're off to work, right?"

I rolled my eyes as he grinned at me and for some reason, I just wanted to smash my fist on his face.

"You're off to hell, right?" I retaliated and went inside the elevator.

"Nah. I'm afraid I'll make hell even hotter if I go there."

"You know what's hotter than hell right now?"

"Uh, my body? Well, I do get that a lot."

"No. It's my head. It's still morning but you're already annoying me. Can you just go back to watching your porn and stop bothering me??"

"But you'll only here me moaning."

"What the- God! What a great way to start my day. And are you stalking me?? Why are you here?"

"Excuse me? Why would I? We're both going down so that's why we're taking the same elevator."

"Ugh. Just fuck off."

I immediately went out the elevator and headed towards my car.

"Okay. Breathe in. Breathe out. You know you can't drive when you're annoyed," I chanted to myself to calm down.

"Okay, let's go to work."

***

"Does your arse still feel sore omfmmfmfmfmfmmfmfmf? "

I immediately covered Gun's mouth as our workmates started giving us suspicious glances.

"Eyes! Sore, sore eyes. I've had sore eyes last weekend but they're already gone," I blabbered the most believable excuse I could think of and dragged Gun to the pantry.

"Why are you announcing it to the whole world??"

"Tss. Your mouth's salty," he complained as he wiped his lips with the back of his hand.

"Sorry, I just came from the restroom."

"EXCUSE ME???!"

"I'm just kidding, okay. And helloooo. You even went down on Off. Why are you acting like you just ingested a poison?"

"Well, Off's my boyfriend so of course, I can get down on him anytime."

"Boyfriend?? Like, are you sure you've got label?"

"Oh, fuck you. Okay fine. We're, we're buddies."