21st Madness

***

Tay.

I'm hard.

Oh, shoot!

Scratch that.

I mean I'm in a difficult situation.

It was so difficult for me to concentrate on the road while New is sitting beside me.

He's asleep.

No, he's pretending to be asleep. I'm sure of it. I could see his eyelids fluttering like he's trying to steal glances at me but would eventually shut his eyes tightly.

He hasn't said a thing to me ever since this morning and it's bothering me.

Did I do something wrong again?

He wouldn't spare me a glance and even avoided me the entire time.

It was a good thing Gun ranted at him for insisting on riding the bus or I'd be driving home on my own.

I could still hear Gun's voice ringing in my ears.

"Excuuuuuse meeyyyhh?! What did you just say? You're riding the bus?! No, as in letter N and letter O! Goodness, New! I almost drowned in your vomit when you insisted on riding the bus once. And now, you're doing it again? Hell no! I wouldn't allow any single one of your feet on that bus! I couldn't afford going home smelling like an armpit!!"

But given our situation, I might as well be alone because the mere sight of New just makes me suffer physically.

I couldn't even look at him without remembering what happened last night as he knelt in front of me with me being in my naked glory.

If he only knew how hard it was to control myself last night.

I even had to take a shower in the middle of the night to control myself after seeing him all sprawled out in the bed with his boxers riding up thus showing his thighs.

I heaved a deep sigh as I drove even slower just to get his attention. The cars behind us were even starting to honk at us.

Still, New didn't wake up.

Or at least pretended to wake up.

I stepped on the gas and speed off before going into a full stop on the side of the road.

"Holy shit! If you wanna die then let me off the car! I don't wanna die early! I still wanna get married and have kids!!"

I cocked an eyebrow at New who was clutching his chest and breathing heavily.

"So are you talking to me now?"

He just gaped at me for several seconds before dropping his back on the seat and closing his eyes again.

He even pretended to snore!

"Uii! New. Can you at least say a thing to me? I'd rather you rant at me and call me names than stay silent."

No response.

"Okay, I'm sorry for sleeping beside you without your permission but the floor was so cold and I only had a thin blanket to use."