56th Madness

***

New.

Tay pouted as he settled on his seat while I stood in front of him. At his back was the large wedding photo and I couldn't help but freak out at the thought of people seeing a photo of Tay kissing me on the forehead the moment they step inside the office.

"Explain," I demanded as I crossed my arms.

"I, I just like that photo so much so I had it framed," he replied with his eyes down.

I blushed and glanced at the photo again. We looked like an actual couple and anyone who would see it would think it was real.

"St-still, you don't have to put it in your office. That's the first thing people would see when they enter!"

"Looove, that's the point."

"What the hell, Tay?"

"Just, just goooo and stop nitpicking on the photo. I won't take it down."

"Are you telling me to leave??"

"Yes, because I know you won't stop telling me to take it down. So just gooooo."

I gave him one last glare before trudging out of his office.

"Lover's quarrel, eh?"

I cocked a brow at Dustin and gave him a light punch on the gut.

"Shut up," I said through gritted teeth.

I just busied myself with going through the list of things we need to prepare for our upcoming appointments. The good thing was Tay didn't bother me the whole morning but I could see him looking at me through the glass wall of his office.

"New! You have a delivery!"

I instinctively furrowed my brows at Annie.

"Huh? I didn't order anything."

"Just go. The delivery man is waiting for you."

Still confused with what was happening, I just went out to meet the delivery man.

"Delivery for New Thitipoom."

Psh. Tay Tawan! Well, who else would it be??

I bit the insides of my cheeks as the delivery man handed a bouquet of red roses and a bag of food to me.

My colleagues were eyeing me as I went back to my table and I could sense them talking behind my back. I rolled my eyes as I looked at Tay who was also looking at me from his office. Plastered on his face was a wide grin.

"What?" I mouthed at him but he just grinned.

I checked the bag of food and gaped at the amount of food in there. It was obviously meant for two so I assumed he wanted to eat lunch with me.

After several hesitations as my colleagues were still giving me suspicious looks, I finally decided to go inside his office only to be greeted by a tight hug from him.

"Do you like the flowers?"

"Tss. Let me go, Tay."

"Nooo," he pouted as he continuously shook his head.

"You need to eat. It's already lunch time."

"Eat with me. I ordered food for the both of us."

He then let me go but immediately held my hand and led me to the couch.