11th Madness

***

New.

My head hurts. And my jaw hurts as well.

That was the only thing I could think of as I opened my eyes and saw the unfamiliar bedroom.

I struggled to get up when something beside me moved and that was when I realized that I was not alone in bed.

Oh shit!

That mere sight completely woke me up, completely shrugging off the dizziness I initially felt the moment I opened my eyes.

Oh fuck. Don't tell me I had sex with a random stranger again???

I mentally slapped myself for being so careless for the second time.

Shit, I'm never drinking again!

I didn't even know what went through my mind when I accepted the challenge last night.

It's just that something was bothering me as I thought of Tay going after someone else instead of me and I couldn't even understand myself for feeling that way.

I mean, it's not like I have romantic feelings for him. Tss. And why would I even??

I nervously and slowly looked at the stranger beside me, hoping that he wouldn't wake up anytime soon.

The man beside me was sleeping on his back so I couldn't take a look at his face.

Ugh! Why do I always end up with strangers??

I had zero recollection of what happened last night as I was completely drunk and I might have to reprimand Gun for not even stopping me from being such a mess over again.

I tried to calm myself down instead and moved stealthily, trying my best not to wake him up as I attempted to climb down the bed, but before I could even make a move, something wrapped around my waist and pulled me back to bed.

"Where are you going? It's still early."

Oh shit. What does he want fro—

Wait. I know that voice!

I immediately grabbed sheets away from the guy so I could have a look at his face and was quite surprised to see Tay.

"OUCH!" he yelped as I rammed my palm on his face to wake him up.

"What the hell are you doing here??"

"It's my room. Why can't I be here?" he replied nonchalantly as he sat up on the bed while ruffling his already disheveled hair.

And I might have to say that he looked good... I mean, he looked like a mess, a mess. Yes, a fucking hot mess, I mean just mess. He's a mess.

"Did, did something happened...be-between us?" I broke the question that was running in my mind the moment I realized where I was.

I almost couldn't afford to ask the question as I was embarrassed. And who wouldn't be?!

"What do you think so?"