14th Madness

***

Tay.

"Do you plan on watching us until we're done here?"

I shrugged my shoulders as New glared at me while rummaging through my first aid kit.

Beside him was Earth who had a playful smirk on his face and how I wished New wasn't there so I could smack him.

Right after I knew that he was gonna bring Earth inside his unit, I firmly objected and offered my unit instead.

"Tss. Just finish treating his wound so he could go home," I replied as I leaned back on the sofa.

New didn't say a thing and just continued putting antiseptic on the cotton swabs while my eyes were fixed on him.

He didn't even spare me a glance!

"Come a bit closer, Earth."

I swallowed nervously as Earth scooted closer to New and had to fight the urge to smack Earth on the face as New held his chin and started treating his wound.

Does he have to be that close to New?

And why does New have to stare at Earth's lips like they're about to kiss??

"O-ouch."

"I'm sorry. Does it hurt that much?"

I raised an eyebrow as I noticed Earth giving me a side eye before responding.

"Just a bit. Can you blow on it for me?"

"Huh? S-sure."

That was it.

I immediately stood and grabbed the cotton swab from New and slightly pushed him aside.

"What are you doing, Tay?"

"Tss! You're taking so long just to treat a small wound," I ranted as I dabbed the cotton swab on Earth's wound.

"Ouch! Can you be careful??"

"See? Done. Now you may go. Here's the ointment. Put it on your wound yourself"

"Tay. Don't be rude. He's still a guest."

I flinched when New hit the back of my head before grabbing the cotton swabs from me.

"Tss. It's already late. Doesn't he have a family who will be looking for him??"

We both turned to look at Earth who let out a chuckle before standing up.

"Fine, fine. I'll leave then. Thank you, New."

"No. Thank you for today, Earth. Thank you for saving me."

"I'd help you anytime, New. Hope to see you around."

I frustratingly bit the insides of my cheeks as I watched them stare at each other like they were the only ones in the room.

"Excuse me but you don't have any reason to see him again. Try seeing him and I'll poke your eyes out.Come on. Just go out," I whined as I pushed Earth towards the door. "New, wait for him. I have to tell you something."