6th Madness

***

New.

"I-I'm sorry. I just wanted to make you breakfast to make up for what I did last night."

Tay explained with his head low. Still in his hand was the frying pan with the burnt egg.

I shifted in my seat as I scowled at him. The kitchen still smelled like a freaking forest fire just happened.

It was a relief he didn't trigger the alarm system or we would have been soaking wet from the fire sprinkler system.

Aside from the burnt egg on the frying pan, several burnt hotdogs and a fish lie on a plate on top of the table, which I had a hard time recognizing.

"It's enough that you've invaded my unit. I didn't expect that you'd attempt to burn my kitchen as well."

He didn't say anything and just glanced at me with a pout. I noticed him fidgeting with his feet.

As much as I wanted to yell at him, I figured it was best to keep my calm or I'd definitely end up hitting him with the frying pan he was holding.

"So what are you gonna do with all the food you just burnt? Do you know that you're wasting food while some people out there are starving?"

"I-I, I'm sorry."

I let out a frustrated sigh as I got up from my chair. I really needed to get out of there or I'd definitely lose my mind.

"I'm going to take a shower. You better clean the kitchen and leave my unit before I'm done. Or else, I'm definitely not gonna talk to you ever again."

***

"Good morning to the grumpy virgin. Oopps. I forgot. You've already been devirginized...by a stranger...with a sun tattoo."

Gun beamed widely at me as he slowly placed some files on my table.

"Gun, do you think my fist is big enough?" I asked as I showed him my clenched fist.

"Well, yeah. It's b— Oh. My. Gooowwd. Are you planning to fit that in your arse? Are you that horny??"

I fought the urge to punch him in the gut.

He's unnecessarily overdramatic.

"No. Actually I'm planning to fit this in your mouth. You know, so you'd shut up," I replied as I clenched my fist even tighter.

"Oh, I forgot. I still have something to do."

Gun then immediately sauntered away from me.

I was reviewing some of the files of our clients when I felt Tay sit in his spot.

"Good morning," Tay mumbled incoherently to which I just replied with a nod.

***

"Is Tay fine?" Gun asked as he sat across me. His eyes were fixed on Tay who was sitting on the other side of the cafeteria. "It looks like he's sick."

We were at the cafeteria having lunch. I wasn't supposed to be there in the first place but Gun just started dragging me along.