vii

[this takes place months later :)]

"Yes, welcome, here, sorry-- take a seat." Taehyung sighed as he cleaned up all of your sewing stuff, clearing the coffee table and couches.

"I'm not gonna sit on a pin, am I?" Namjoon joked. Taehyung laughed and shook his head, gesturing to the small couch. Both princes took a seat, sitting straight.

Taehyung fixed his posture as he cradled your tin of sewing stuff, one of many. "I'm so sorry, we didn't know you were coming-- I'll go wake her up," he rushed out quickly, embarrassed.

"She isn't awake?" Namjoon asked, checking the time. Your brother sighed.

"She teaches some of the little girls in the village and one's birthday was last night and she threw them a party so cleaning u--" Taehyung cut his own rambling off. "I'll just go get her."

He bowed before quickly entering your room, closing the door behind him. Stacking your cookie tin on top of another, he ran to your bed. "Y/N!" he hissed.

You didn't even budge.

"Pumpkin-- y/n, wake up!" You groaned and rolled onto your stomach as he tugged on your shoulder. "Y/N, wake up--"

"Hm?" He sighed and pulled you up to sit against the wall due to your lack of a headboard. "Wha--"

"They're here," he whispered as you rubbed your eyes.

"Who-- Mrs. Lanford's grandkids?" He shook his head. "I made lemonade yesterday, it's in the fri--"

"The princes, pumpkin-- get up." You frowned as he pulled your sheets off of you.

"Why?" He shrugged. "Both of them?" He hummed.

"Get dressed okay-- Ill go out there."

You got ready snd made yourself look presentable before taking a deep breath. It was almost eleven. They probably thought you were so lazy.

"Good morning?" you said with a small smile. Your room was right where the living room was so you simply stepped out and closed the door behind you, leaning against it a little.

"Good morning, y/n, sleep well?" You nodded at Namjoon and watched Yoongi look around your house. You sighed-- it was a little messy.

"Here," Taehyung's said, coming back in with two steaming cups of tea. "Sorry-- the kettle takes a while." The princes shook their heads and took the tea. You watched them sip.

"What brings you here?" you asked politely. Namjoon cleared his throat and set the teacup down.

"The wedding," Yoongi said, going back to the tea. It was good-- the perfect blend of, he wasn't sure what, but a flower for sure.

"Oh," you said. "Like--"

"Your wedding, yes," Namjoon said with a smile. You heard quiet bickering outside looked over at your door. Ah, so these idiots knew they'd be coming today and didn't tell you.

"Oh, I see," Taehyung said, sitting down on the opposite armchair. Gosh, your furniture didn't even match; this was so embarrassing.

"Since everything with my wedding is finally over, we were thinking we could get started on planning yours." You swallowed. "That way we can have the wedding at least by next year."

At least?

"That sounds good, yeah, pumpkin?" You nodded slowly.

"Ye-yeah."

You were silent for a moment. All fo you-- the princes sipping quietly, both of them enjoying the tea while you and Tae stole glances at each other. You told him with your eyes to talk again and he glared at you. What was he supposed to say?