xxviii

an// you are going to love this chapter i promise #getready :)

~

"You made this, didn't you?" You were crouched next to Esther's chair as Jin fed her. You nodded and Jin shook his head. "I need this recipe."

"I can write it down for you?" He fed the toddler some more pie and you let her play with your fingers and rings.

"Why do you feed her so much food?" Jimin asked. You looked up at as Jin let out a high-pitched laugh. 

"Chim!" Esther squealed. 

"She's going to explode one day."

"Don't say that, you prick."

"I'll say what I want to, Jeo--"

"Guys." J/GF shut them and proceeded to ask Jungkook to go and get her a drink. He sighed and stood, glaring at Jimin as he walked away.

"Can I feel it now-- can I--" J/GF nodded and Jimin moved to Jungkook's seat, pressing his hands to her stomach. "Where-- I can't feel anything."

"Just be patient." She rolled her eyes at you and you smiled.

"So funny!" Esther giggled, pointing at Jimin. Jimin frowned at her and she only giggled harder.

"Hyung, I don't like your child." Jin laughed again as he dabbed at Esther's mouth with a napkin.

"Lies-- no one can resist her cute face." You laughed a little as she squeezed your nose between her fingertips. She giggled again. "Are you done-- no? Ahh--" Jin held the fork to her mouth and she shook her head, lips sealed.

"Done, daddy, all done."

"Alright." He began to eat the rest of your pie as she crawled away from you and into his lap to sit. She opened her mouth again. "Princess."

"Ah?" He frowned at her, his fork to his mouth as she opened wide. "More again?"

"I'm glad you like it, honey." You pushed yourself up and sat in her seat for a moment as n/w approached you.

"Hey, y/n-- can you find Yoongi for me? This one seems very attached to his un--"

"Baby?" Esther stood on Jin's thighs. "Baby-- wanna see baby?"

You stood and she took your seat so Esther could see. Jin made faces from afar at his nephew. "I can go look." She thanked you and Jimin let out a gasp. Everyone looked at him.

"It actually kicked!" he said, amazed. "Holy shit, you can see it--"

"Language, Jimin," n/w whispered, glaring at the toddler; she was too busy kissing her cousin on the head.

"Sorry, your highness," he apologized, hands still pressed to j/w as he waited for more kicking. He gasped again. "This is sic--"

"What are you doing?" You sighed as Jungkook walked back, two non-alcoholic drinks in his hands. "Get your filthy hands off of my chi--"

"Filthy? I literally just washed my hands to ea--"

"Jimin?" He turned to look at you. "Come with me."

He frowned and stood, shoving Jungkook in the shoulder as he walked past him and to you. "I hate that kid."

"No, you don't." You walked out of the room and a few people bowed as you headed into a corridor.

"Are we going to find the king?" he asked. You nodded. "Where?"

"I think he's in the room across from his study?" Jimin shrugged. "I know, I've never been either-- it's always locked."