bonus: iv

an// so this is of course a lot into the future and takes place at a random ball that happens in the castle. i though i'd make things easier by giving you guys the names and ages of the children so that you guys don't get confused. again, i'm just using random names that i thought would fit simply because i don't know any korean names. it's not meant to disrespect anyone :)

Esther - 19 (Jin's daughter)

Layla - 16 (Jungkook's daughter)

Tucker - 16 (Namjoon's son)

James - 13 (Yoongi and y/n's son)

Liam - 13 (Jungkook's son)

Starla - 12 (Jimin's daughter)

Sailor - 6 (Jimin's daughter)

Jaxon - 1 (Yoongi and y/n's son)

~

"What are you doing here?" Layla hissed, pulling him into thr room by the arm. "My dad's coming home soon!"

"He's still at the castle," Tucker said quickly. "I came to give you thi--"

"Flowers?" Layla asked, shoulders drooping. "You got me flowers, awh-- wait where am I supposed to put these?"

"I-- I don't know, aunt y/n picked them and I thought of yo--"

"But daddy will ask where I got these from and--"

"Princess!" The sixteen-year-old's eyes widened. Tucker stared. "I'm home, angel--"

Layla turned to Tucker. "You said he was at the castle--"

"Well Uncle Jimin was so I thought he was t--"

"Hide!" she hissed, shoving him into her closet, just in time for Jungkook to open her room door. She hid the flowers behind her back. "Hi, daddy."

"Hi, princess, whatcha doing?"

"Nothing-- you're home early." He nodded.

"Park said he was holding it down training those squires." She gave him a smile. "What's behind your back, angel?"

"Oh--" she pulled the flowers out, looking at them properly for the first time. They were pretty. "I-- I picked them for you!" Jungkook smiled as she extended her arms out.

"For me?" She nodded. "Oh, wow, thanks, Lay." She frowned a little as he took the flowers from her, smelling them. She didnt even get to. "They smell good, huh?"

"Mhm."

"Alright-- I'm gonna go get your mom's stuff ready-- she'll be home soon."

"Where is she?"

"She's with y/n." Layla nodded, glancing nervously at the closet. "Are you ready for the ball?"

"I have to get changed, daddy." Jungkook nodded.

"Your brother's with Prince James so I'm going to assume he's getting ready there." Layla nodded. "You wouldn't happen to know where Prince Tucker is, would you, princess?" he asked, starting to leave the room, taking her flowers with him. She shook her head rapidly. "I went to look for him on the way out and he wasn't at the palace."

"Nope, haven't seen him today, daddy."

---

"You fucking idiot--"

"Daddy, mama said you're not allowed to say bad words!" Starla gasped. Jimin crouched down in front of his daughter.

"Which is why we wont tell her."