xxxviii

an// hi guys! this book so long to start doing well but im glad its been getting so so much attention recently! thank you for supporting me and know that your votes and comments help me and mean so so much <3 i'd love for all of you to check out my jungkook fic as well AND i have a jimin fic coming out this saturday! it's called masquerade and its an enemies to lovers/fake relationship au book!! please please check it out, it would mean the world to me. hope you all have a fantabulous day wherever you are <33

~

"Hey." Hoseok smiled as you stood.

"Hi." You looked over at your husband. "He's asleep so you might wanna come back tomorrow or something." He shook his head.

"I came to talk to you, actually." Your eyebrows raised a little. "Can I have a seat?" 

You nodded quickly. "Yeah-- for sure." You moved on the couch and he sat next to you, sitting on the edge with his elbows on his knees. "What--what's up?"

"I just wanted to apologize," he began. "This-- this got seriously out of hand and I wanted to apologize if I did anything to make you uncomfortable."

"Oh, no no, don't worry," you whispered. "People just have the wrong idea now, is all."

"I'm not sure how word spread." You nodded, agreeing. "But, in any case, I apologize. I might've been drunk the night we talked at Tucker's party and-- there's a really good chance I might've blabbered something to someone at a bar somewhere."

"It isn't your fault-- don't be sorry." 

He gave you a small smile. "Everything's okay between us, then?" 

You nodded.

"Thank you."

"I just came to make sure you were alright and then--" he gestured to Yoongi, sleeping peacefully.

"It's okay," you whispered. "Are you okay?"

"Oh, yeah, I'm fine-- it's just you who..." he trialled off and you shrugged.

"It's okay, Hoseok, really." 

He sighed and nodded. "I'll be off then." He pushed himself up and you stood as well, walking him to the door.

"Thank you." He shook his head and you hugged.

"I'll see you." You nodded and he walked down the hall.

Your next visitor was the little girl you'd forgotten all about. "Oh, Esther." She ran into the room and hugged you as you crouched.

"Yoongles okay?" she asked. You smiled. "Booboo all better?"

"He's sleeping right now," you whispered. 

She giggled. "All better." You looked up to her father, the man rubbing his eyes.

"Did she sleep?" He nodded.

"Only for a few hours but--" he checked the time. "If we try again at four am, I think another four of sleep will be good, whaddya say, princess?"

She ignored him and ran to your bed to see her uncle. "Uncle Yoongles." You took her hand and walked her away back to her dad.

"He's all good, don't worry." She nodded and you looked up at Jin. "Was she okay?"

"She wouldn't stop crying." You ran your fingers through her hair. "But I think she'll forget what she saw soon-- Namjoon says she should be counselled or something."

You nodded. "I-- I think so too."

"Daddy, wanna nap again," she whispered, pointing to your husband. "Nap with Yoongles?"