x

"Hey, she looks amaz--"

"Can you, for the love of god, just be the fucking king?" Namjoon frowned as he closed the door behind him to his rother's room.

"Hyung, don't curse."

"Because being a fucking prince stresses me out enough-- I don't need to be a king--"

"Yoongi." Namjoon turned and Yoongi stared at him. Neither prince said anything for a moment. "You have to be king."

"You're the one having a kid!" Namjoon shook his head. "He can be prince after you, then kin--"

"You're going to be king." Yoongi stared.

"What if I leave?"

"Are you getting cold feet over this wedding?" Yoongi said nothing. "Yoongi, what the hell--"

"It's not over the wedding, it's over being crowned king."

"You have some time before that." Yoongi rubbed his forehead, touching his scar. "Is that why?"

Yoongi didn't answer that. "She also doesn't know yet-- I don't think." Namjoon raised an eyebrow. "Her."

"Y/N?" Yoongi didn't need to answer for Joon to know he was right. "You should tell her."

"Me?" Namjoon sighed. "Why me?"

"Because you're going to be her husband, hyung." Yoongi stared and blinked. He swallowed and Joon headed to the door. He turned around and walked up. Yoongi looked up. "Do you want to marry her?"

"I have to."

"No, you don't." Yoongi blinked. "You can go and tell her right now that you don't want to marry her and call this wedding off." Yoongi blinked some more.

"I can't do that."

The boys stared at each other. "Make up your damn mind, hyung." Yoongi didn't say anything. "Women look forward to their weddings," Namjoon said, stepping closer. "Their whole lives, they think about that crap-- y/n's probably no different."

"That's not my--"

"You can't break her heart." Yoongi stared. "You chose her, okay? And there has to be a reason-- isn't there a reason why you picked her?" Yoongi didn't respond.

"No." Yes.

"Yes, there is," Namjoon said with a shake of his head. "And I don't care what it is, but remember that this is scary as hell for that girl-- to go from where she's lived and what she's lived through to living here. So you, please for the love of god, know what you're doing for once."

"When am I going to be crowned?" Yoongi asked, deciding to ignore everything Namjoon had just said. "We," he corrected, "when are we going to be crowned?"

"Sometime after the wedding, I'd assume." Yoongi blinked. "N/W has an appointment in a little while, I'm going to go see if she needs anything."

"Wait." Namjoon turned for the second time as he headed to the door. "Where are her parents?" His eyebrows raised.

"N/W's?" He shook his head and Joon sighed. "She's going to be your wife, Yoongi, you can ask her."

And with that, the younger prince left.

---

"Y/N-- move," Taehyung groaned, grabbing your shoulders. You moved to the side as a few boxes fell from the shelf and to the floor where you'd been standing. "Where's your head today-- move over some more."

"I dunno," you mumbled with a yawn. He kneeled on the ground and opened the box up as you watched. You yawned again.

"Tired?" You nodded and rubbed your eyes. "What were you up doing?"