xxxiv

an// hehe i promised you guys an extra post this week so here it is! i start senior year tomorrow and im kind of nervous but i hope you all are doing well and are staying safe :) 

~

"Cookie, Yoongles?" He took it.

"Thanks." She nodded and swung her legs, giggling, waiting for his reaction. He took a bite and she looked at him expectantly. "What?"

"Cookie?" He looked to you for explanation.

"Do you like it?" you asked for her. He looked at the cookie before turning back to her.

"Oh, yeah," he said with a nod. "It's good."

"Yummy?" Yoongi nodded.

"Yummy," he repeated. You smiled as you reached over to brush some crumbs off of her dress. She sprung up from her seat. Jimin sat straight as he also nibbled on a cookie. Esther turned to him, handing him another. He held the one he had up.

"I've got one."

She handed it to him anyway. You sighed as you turned away to cough. Yoongi looked up. "Are you okay?" You nodded.

"I'm fine." 

Esther patted your back. "Aunt y/n sick." Yoongi frowned and you shook your head. Jimin leaned in close to you over Esther's head. You raised your eyebrow.

"What are you doing?" 

Jimin frowned, peering at your neck. "What's on your ne-- is that a hick--" Yoongi stood quickly, knocking over some milk. You frowned as Jimin smirked.

"I have to go." 

Esther whined, pointing at the milk. "Clean up!" Yoongi left the room without a word and you turned to Jimin. Jimin laughed, collapsing off of his chair. "Chim!" She shook his shoulder as you rubbed your forehead.

"This is a mess." You began dabbing at the milk with a handkerchief while Esther climbed onto Jimin as he tried to calm down.

"Your highness!" A maid walked in. "I can do it, your majesty." You took a step back as Esther giggled, lying on the ground next to Jimin.

"So funny," she giggled. You smiled and helped her stand. Jimin stood as well.

"He gave you a hickey?"

"It isn't a hickey." You rubbed at your neck.

"It looks like a hickey." You denied again and Jimin rolled his eyes as you left the room, thanking the maid again. "So I was right about you two getting clo--"

"Jimin!" you scolded. He kept laughing. Esther grasped onto your hand as you headed down the hall. Jin met you there.

"Hello," he said with a smile. He eyed Jimin, holding Esther's other hand. She ran to him.

"Daddy!" He picked her up. "Daddy nice nap time?" He stretched his free arm and nodded.

"I slept nice, did you sleep nice?" Esther nodded. "The beds here are lovely." You smiled. "We'll be sleeping well tonight, princess."

"Yay."

"Have you had a snack?" 

She nodded. "Cookies and milk!" He smiled, looking up at you for confirmation. "Milk and cookies!"

"She ate." He nodded before kissing her head.

"I should get back," Jimin said with a smile. You nodded. "I'll see you later, y/n?"

"Sounds good." You waved and Esther waved as he headed off. You'd had a maid talk to his senior earlier so now he was just going to be late. And lonely.