author's note :')

hi guys

:( i can't believe this book is over already.

this was my first bts fanfiction and im so so proud of it; i just love it so much. i worked so hard on this baby and wrote every single day for a month and a half to get it down. i love the way it turned out, and im so glad there are so many of you guys that are reading and loving this book so much too.

im used to getting way more reads and votes for my books so when i started out in the bts fandom, it was really hard to grow. this book still doesn't have very many reads or votes-- definitely not as many as my other books do. but im very surprised with how content i am with.

it can definitely be discouraging to write and work so hard on something and people don't vote or comment. it can feel like 'oh, why do i even bother' sometimes. but for this book, i just pushed through all of that and kept posting. and im really proud of myself for that.

so even though my current jungkook and jimin fics on my page arent getting too much love, im going to keep posting for them. i love all of my books so much and i hope they grow more soon, but for now, im grateful for the few readers i have.

i hope you guys enjoyed this book as much as i have and i thank you for giving me a chance. I've learned so much about how i write and my writing process through this book and i couldn't be more grateful. it hurts to end it; it feels like an era has ended. but i know that i have to finish this book in order to focus more on the taehyung fic im writing!!!

anyway, yes. thank you so so much. if you've even commented or voted once, just now that i appreciate the time you took to do that. your comments and votes truly make my days so much better. i love you.

please check out my jungkook fic harmless and my jimin fic masquerade if you have time. if you liked this one, im sure you'll love those too.  it would mean the world to grow in the bts fandom too and have my writing grow.

again, i love you all so so so so so much and thank you <3 

love, vi <3