xxx

"Your shoes are in the closet," you said, pointing. "The maids put them in there."

"Thanks." You handed him his coat when he came out, fully dressed. "Thanks."

"Yeah."

"Is she coming today?" He nodded towards the wedding dress. You nodded.

"She said she'd be here at two," you sighed, setting the dress on the bed, smoothing it out.

"I have things to do," he said. You nodded and he headed to the door. He turned slowly. "Have fun." You smiled.

"Thank you." He nodded before heading out. He walked right back in. You looked up.

"Should I-- should I send a carriage?" You raised your eyebrows. "She's pregnant."

"Oh, that would be nice." He nodded. "Thank you."

"Yeah."

As he said, a carriage was sent and j/gf arrived to the palace safely. Once there, she, you and n/w piled into your room to try her dress on. And Tucker of course. You'd done the top now too and it was almost all good to go.

"Shhh." N/W rocked the baby and you smiled, thread between your teeth as you tore it.

"Has she forgotten the king yet, your majesty?" J/GF asked. N/M laughed softly.

"I think so," she sighed. "He's back to missing his father all of the time."

"Where is Joon today?" She titled her head to your room door as she held her baby close.

"With Yoongi, I believe." You smiled. "They had some things to clear up from the other night." J/GF stared at the baby. "When's your due date?" the princess asked. You smiled as you sewed up the end of her dress.

"In a few weeks." J/GF rubbed her stomach longingly. "With the wedding next week, I just hope the baby isn't early."

"Do you think it's a boy or a girl?" You laughed.

"She changes her mind every day." You stood with the dress. "Ready?"

"Is it done?" You smiled.

"We'll have to see once you put it on."

You helped her into her dress and walked her to your mirror.

"Oh my gosh." You stood behind her.

"Do you like it?"

"Oh my gosh, yes!" You smiled as she turned. "It fits great, too-- you're so talented, y/n, you know that?" You shrugged.

"Thank you." She squealed, hugging you as you walked closer. N/W sighed as she stood, the baby in her arms.

"I need to feed him again; is that okay?" You both nodded.

"I just need to fix this here," you whispered, pinning the area at the neckline you needed to fix. "And right here?"

"You should do that before the wedding," j/gf warned. You nodded.

"You've already grown since we last measured you." She laughed.

"Well, this is Jungkook's baby."

"Shall I help you get out of it?" She nodded and you helped her unzip the dress, leading her to the bathroom so she could get into the dress she came in. "I think Kook's gonna love it." She gave you a smile.

"He's still upset about having seen the dress." You rolled your eyes. "He cried over it."

"He cried over it? Oh, my poor--" You heard actual crying and smiled, shaking your head. "It'll be okay, he knows that."