bonus: v

an// and bonus part v is all about taehyung! taehyung wasnt present too too much in this story but i definitely had to include a little snippet of his life in here for you guys to see :) this will also be the very last bonus chapter :( i hope you all loved reading these as much as i loved writing them and i hope you'll go check out the other books i have up on my page <3 i love you all so so much and im so sorry i didn't post yesterday! i've been so busy with school :( make sure you vote and comment xx love you guys <3

~

"Really?" He nodded. "I've never actually been to the palace before-- this is exciting!"

"Well, my sister said I have to come and I'd-- I'd love for you to be my date." T/GF smiled as she hugged him, squeezing tight. "Oh, babe-- I'm dirty--"

"It's okay." She pulled away and brushed the soot off of her. "And I'd love to come with you." He smiled as he walked over to a sink to wash his hands.

"Thank you."

"What are you doing today?" she asked.

"Some iron fence posts." She nodded. "Depends on how far I get but probably stick them together as well."

"Well, should I let you get to it?" He smiled and shook his head.

"You can stay if you want." She smiled and he pulled out a chair. After brushing it off with his hands, he gestured to it.

"Thank you." He nodded and she sat, pulling the skirt of her dress over her legs properly. He gave her a smile and she raised her eyebrows. "What?"

"Nothing, I just can't believe you came here." T/GF blushed a little as Taehyung headed back to work. She watched him for a moment before calling him.

"Tae." He looked up and turned the machine off, shaking hair out of his eyes.

"Yeah?"

"Do you want to get married?" He froze, staring at her.

"Married?" She nodded, hands under her thighs as she uncrossed her legs. "I didn't-- I haven't gotten you a ri-- ring or--"

"We don't need an engagement ring." He stared at her.

"I have to-- I'm still saving up for a ring and them after I need to save up for a wedding t--"

"We could go right now," she whispered. He stared. "And get married."

"Right now," he repeated slowly. She nodded. "You don't want a big wedding?"

"I don't need one." He picked up a dish towel and wiped his hands off before jogging over to her. She stood and he took her face in his hands and kissed her.

They both laughed as they pulled apart. "I got soot on your jaw," he whispered, only smudging it further with his thumb.

"Can we go now?" she asked, dabbing at the sweat on his forehead with the sleeve of her dress. He looked back at his metal.

"I don't know if I can just leave." She smiled, pecking him on the lips before plopping back down in her chair.

"Then I'll wait right here for you."

---

"And I now pronounce you husband and wife." 

Taehyung gave his wife the biggest smile as he wrapped his arms around her waist, pulling her up to his lips for a kiss. When they pulled away and looked around the empty room, they laughed again, resting their foreheads together. "I love you." T/W nodded.

"I love you too." They sighed and stepped away from each other, hand in hand.

"What should we do first?" he asked as they walked out of the office. "As a married couple."