xix

an// for anyone who can't read roman numerals that well, we're on chapter nineteen now :) also, we have alcohol at this event and i know that typically  you dont serve alcohol here for obvious reasons but listen i needed an excuse so deal with it :D and guys if you're reading this, it would mean the world if you could vote pretty please <3

~

"This is the most disgusting thing I've seen," Jimin muttered at the scene before his eyes.

"He hasn't started kicking yet-- when will he start kicking?"

"16 weeks-ish, baby." J/GF ran her hands through his hair. Jungkook pouted as he hugged her stomach.

"That's five more weeks." You watched as Jimin pretended to gag. "Hey, buddy-- hurry up--"

"Someone get me a bucket--"

"Stop being so loud, Park, what if he's sleeping?" Jungkook rubbed his palms over j/gf's stomach. "He's so small."

"Yes, children are typically small, Jeon." You smiled and watched as Jungkook pressed a kiss to her stomach before standing.

"He's gonna be so cute-- when should we have your baby shower?" J/GF shrugged.

"Kookie, it could be a girl," she said. He shook his head.

"No, it can't." You laughed as Jimin looked at you. He pretended to gag again. "It has to be a boy--"

"Can we go inside already-- jesus, you take so long to say hi." Jungkook rolled his eyes and followed Jimin into the palace as you walked with j/gf.

"How is it?" She smiled.

"Healthy, they said." You nodded. "We've decided to have the wedding, y/n." You raised your eyebrows.

"Yeah?" She nodded.

"I think it would be better-- we don't want anything crazy fancy either. So we can always plan it and leave the date t.b.d." You nodded. "That way, if it gets too much or the baby comes early or something, we can just postpone the wedding until we're ready."

"That sounds good, just don't stress yourself out, okay?" She nodded. "You look very glowy by the way." She laughed.

"I hardly think so, but thank you; Kook said the same thing."

"He really isn't wrong." She gestured to your dress.

"Where have I seen this one before?" You smiled, smoothing it out.

"It's the one I wore when we first met at the ball." She nodded in realization. "I was making another but he-- he got me a new sewing machine and I have no idea how to work it properly so as fast as it is at sewing, it's taking me a while to work the ropes." She laughed.

"Well, for my baby shower you better wear a brand new dress." You nodded.

"And I'll make things for the baby too, of course." She laughed. "I'm going to go see what he's doing, okay? Go take a seat with those two before they start fighting." You looked over at them. She sighed.

"Looks like it's a little too late for that." They'd already begun to bicker. "I'll go sort this out-- they better stop this nonsense before the baby." You smiled.

"I have a good feeling they will."

You headed upstairs and knocked before letting yourself in. He was ready now, just brushing his hair back. He looked nice. Though you'd never say that out loud.

He turned and blinked, looking at your dress. You smoothed it out before looking back up at him. He turned back to the mirror for his hair. You leaned against the door as you waited.