xx

"Oh my," J/GF shook your shoulder and you let out a sigh. Hoseok shivered.

"You okay?" he asked you. Your eyelids fluttered.

"Maybe it's time for you to go to bed," Jin said with a nod. "I'll go find Yoongi."

Hoseok helped you sit straight and back in your chair. You were slouching. J/GF pushed your hair off of your forehead. You all waited in silence for Jin to return with your husband. When it took longer than a few minutes, j/gf turned to the boys.

"Maybe you two should help her up to her room," she said with a sigh. Jimin stood and Jungkook walked to you. Hoseok pulled your chair out and Jungkook carefully helped you stand.

"How do you get so tipsy from wine?" he asked with a smile.

"It tastes good," you murmured. You hiccuped and Hoseok wrapped an arm around you to prevent you from falling onto Jungkook. You turned to face him, now inches apart. Hoseok frowned.

"Hm." You giggled a little, unaware of yourself.

"Deja-vu," you said, poking him in the chest. Jungkook, clearly uncomfortable, let go of you a little. Jimin walked up in front of you.

"Hello, y/n," he said with a smile. "Is it bedtime, your highness?" You blinked and let out a sigh.

"But the party isn't over," you whispered, tilting to the side. Hoseok grabbed your hip harder.

"Careful--" You turned to face him and his eyebrows raised. He took a slight step back, clearly confused by your closeness. You smiled.

"Like my dress?" you asked, you smoothed it out and he glanced down at it, eyebrows furrowing up in confusion. "You forgot." You pouted and Jungkook tugged on your arm.

"Come on, y/n," he whispered, trying to pull you away. Jimin took a step back, confused. To him, it looked like you were flirting with the duke. And he did not want to get involved.

"What'd I forget?" Hoseok asked. "I think you should sleep now," he said, pushing you towards Jungkook, almost handing you over.

"You suck," you mumbled, head on Jungkook's shoulder. J/GF rubbed your back from where she was sitting and you sighed as you pulled away from him.

"I'm not drunk," you whispered. "I'm just tired."

"What's going on?" You all turned around to see Yoongi with Esther in his arms, the toddler asleep on his shoulder. You swallowed.

"Men with babies," you whispered. Everyone but you and him let out a little laugh and he handed the child to Hoseok, moving next to you. Jungkook let go and you fell into Yoongi. "Hello." He nodded.

"Hi."

You watched as Hoseok hand Jin the toddler, who had a lollipop dangling from her fingertips. Her dad pocketed it andshe woke with a start. "Candy?" she asked with a gasp, checking her hands. She looked to Yoongi. "Candy, Yoongles?"

You giggled at the nickname and he pointed to her dad. She gasped and Jin chuckled, pulling her head back to his shoulder. "Come on, back to sleep."

"Daddy." She hit his shoulder and he mocked horror.

"You can't hit me-- how dare you hit your own father?" he asked, jaw dropping. She giggled, poking his lip with her small fingers. He smiled and rocked her, waving bye to you as he walked off.

You turned you attention back to the table with your friends and glared at Hoseok. He was so confused. "You should take her upstairs, your highness," Jungkook said with a small bow. Yoongi nodded, slowly wrapping his arms around you to hold you up. He was a little confused.