bonus: ii

an// so this is a chapter for jimin ft a teensy bit of hobi's life :)

warning: mentions of miscarriage 

~

"Well you've been with just about every maiden in the vill--"

"Are you really gonna bring this up while I'm trying to propose to you?"

"And you've managed to give me three pregnancy scares over the course of our rel--"

"J/GF, are you kidding me?" She sighed and smiled, rolling her eyes.

"Jimin, I gave to weigh thr pros and co-- hey!" He took her hand, slipped the ring on with an eye roll. She laughed and hugged him as everyone clapped.

"You took too long-- the offer was about to expire." JM/W leaned up to kiss him.

"Yes, I'll marry you," she whispered, a little late. He smiled and turned. Jungkook made his face fall as quickly as his smile had placed itself there.

"See, Jeon?" He held up their hands. "I can get married too."

"Congrats-- I already have a kid."

"Congrats, I'm gonna have kids too."

"Yeah, but I have a baby already and we're gonna have another one soon, I bet."

"We are?" J/W was busy trying to feed her two-year-old as she asked.

"Yes."Jimin rolled his eyes as his fiancee tugged on his arm.

"Let's go do something fun-- like cherry-picking," she whispered. "Stop fighting with him."

"He's the one that was annoying first, babe." Jungkook opened his mouth to protest, the food he ordered now getting cold. But he closed it once Layla managed to stick a mushroom from her meal that she did not want into his mouth. "Yes, let's get out of here-- I'm done eating anyway."

They stood and Jungkook stared. "So I have to pay for your food too?"

"Yes." Jimin helped his girl with her cardigan. She thanked him. "You can pay for the extra wine I ordered as well-- sorry, Jeon, I got the expensive stuff."

"You assho--"

"Oh, watch that mouth, your kid's right here." Layla looked up as she was mentioned, rice all over her chin.

"Jimin go?" Her uncle nodded. "Stay?"

"Gotta go, peanut."

"Stay?" He shook his head and held up his hand, locked in jm/gf's. "Play tea party?"

"Maybe tomorrow, Lay."

"I'll play with you, princess," Jungkookmumbled, pulling her into his lap. "Daddy'll play with you, let's let him leave, okay?"

"Okay, daddy." Jimin rolled his eyes as he waved bye to j/w. She stood to hug them.

"Congrats, guys." They thanked her and with a kiss on the cheek, the couple was off.

"I have to pay for his food?" Jungkook muttered to himself as a waitress came to clear up their empty plates. "I knew something fishy was going on when he ordered all of that steak--"

"He's your friend, Kook; it's fine." He huffed out a breath as he wiped Layla's chin off. "And you owe him anyway for paying the doctor's bill from when he took Layla for her checkup."

"Yeah, whatever." J/W kissed her husband before standing.

"And we're having a baby? I wasn't informed of this."