bonus: iii

an// hi hi!! this one's a little insight into what y/n's pregnancy looks like <3 

~

"I can confirm it with certainty, your highness." You gasped, hands covering your mouth. "You are pregnant."

Your eyes filled with tears a little as the nurse bowed, honoured to tell you the news. You wrapped your arms around her in a hug and she laughed, hugging you back. "I-I--"

"Would you like me to request for his highness' return?" You gasped again.

"No, no, no." You shook your head rapidly before dabbling at your eyes. "No-- not yet. I will tell him myself when he returns home."

"Yes, your majesty."

"And-- you, you keep quiet about this as well, alright?" The nurse nodded and placed a hand over her heart, promising. "Thank you."

"Of course, your highness."

-

"Good evening."

You gasped, turning from the mirror, hands leaving your stomach. Yoongi eyed you as he closed the door and locked it behind him.

"You're back."

He hummed and you hurried over to take his coat. He handed it to you and you walked away, setting it on your dressing table's chair. "Have you eaten?" You looked at him through the mirror."

"I have." he nodded. "Have you?"

He shook his head as you made a move to leave. He took your hand and pulled you towards him instead. "I'm not hungry."

"Are-- are you sure?" He nodded, his hands leaving yours to instead touch at your waist. You stepped closer to him and he let out a little sigh. You unbuttoned his shirt slowly. "You need to shower."

"I know."

Pushing his button-up off his shoulder, you grazed at his scar. Pressing a kiss to it as always, you shut your eyes tight. You were excited to tell him but-- it made you nervous. "I'll go get a hot water bottle-- it'll be cold tonight."

He nodded but didn't make a move to leave. He held you by the waist and you took it as a cue to move closer, reaching up to press your lips to his. He sighed. That was what he was waiting for. "I'll go shower," he whispered against your lips.

"Okay."

He pulled away and began to head to your bathroom, tugging his undershirt out from beneath his pants. You let him go, falling onto your couch with a sigh.

By the time you'd returned to the bedroom with a hot water bottle filled for the two of you, Yoongi was out of the shower. He was drying his hair and had surprised you by opening the door for you.

You gasped as he stepped away for you to enter. You hurried past him and set the water in bed in hopes of warming your pillow. "Y/N?" You looked up.

"Hm?"

"Was someone disrespectful?" He buttoned his shirt slowly.

"No, no."

"Did something happen in the kitchens?" You shook your head as he approached you, fingers raising to button the uppermost button of your nightgown. He smoothed the fabric out and looked up at you. "Then what happened?"

"No-nothing." He stared at you for a moment longer, waiting for you to speak. "I love you."

His eyebrows raised a little when you grabbed the sides of his shirt, pulling him closer. "Something clearly happened," he whispered, leaning in. "Do you want to tell me?"