xxxii

an// this is a pretty long chapter, thanks to the real queen aka esther but you'll DEFINITELY want to stay till the end ;)

~

"Oh my god, Jimin." You stood and he shrugged. "Where did you leave her?"

"I don't know," he said, "I just remembered she came too."

"Jimin!" Yoongi looked up at you, his knee going back to jumping.

"What?"

"He lost Esther." Your husband's eyebrows raised. "Jimin," you whined.

"I'll go look for her--"

"They're about to start--"

"I'll look too," Yoongi said. You nodded and turned to see Jungkook staring at the three of you with furrowed eyebrows.

What happened? He mouthed. You smiled and shook your head. You blew him a kiss and he grinned before turning away.

"Go, you absolute idiot." Jimin walked off, holding a lollipop in his hand. Yoongi stood. "Where is she always running off to?"

"The house isn't big, she can't be far," he reassured. You nodded. "Come."

You followed him out of the aisle. You watched as Jimin ran up the stairs of their house. You looked around the living room. "Esther?" you called out. "Honey, come on-- we're going to have cake soon."

Yoongi searched silently as you looked around for her, under the couches, behind shelves. Even in their wine cellar. Once you'd checked the entire floor, you looked to Yoongi. He shrugged as Jimin came back down the stairs, both hands pushing his hair back.

"Can't find her."

"Jimin--"

"Guys?" You looked up to see j/gf coming down the stairs with her father. She'd be heading out to the backyard soon. "What's going on?" You gave her a small smile.

"Noth--"

"I lost Esther."

"You brought Esther?" Jimin chuckled nervously. You looked to Yoongi. He was staring off to the side. "She's missing again-- what's up with this one?"

"I don't know--"

"Have you checked the kitchen?" she asked, cutting him off. Yoongi nodded. "Oh my god, Jimin, you lost a child."

"She has to be here-- what am I going to tell Jin hyung?"

"Maybe Kook's seen her?" j/gf asked. You grabbed her by the shoulder.

"You can't go out there, he's already there and it isn't time yet." She frowned, a hand on her stomach. "It's okay, we'll find her--"

"I think we're late, sweetheart--" You turned to see Namjoon walking in, baby in his arms as he held his wife's hand. His eyebrows raised to see you all standing in the living room. "Oh, I guess not-- hello."

Everyone but Yoongi and you bowed. "We haven't started, but please, take a seat," j/gf's father said kindly. You sighed, rubbing your forehead.

"Where are we going to--"

"Hold on." You turned to your husband as he spoke.

"What?" you asked. Yoongi frowned as he walked down the hall and to the bathroom. He leaned against it, listening in, before knocking.

"Hands, hands, hands," he heard. He sighed, knocking on the door. A gasp came from inside.

"Esther?"