xxxiii

When you woke the following morning, Yoongi was out of bed, as per usual. However, he was still in the room which was a first. You blinked before sitting up, yawning a little.

He was still getting dressed and turned to see you staring at him through the mirror. He turned to button up the rest of his shirt. "Good morning."

You whispered it back. "Good morning." He nodded and tucked his shirt in. You watched him for a moment before checking the time. "Oh, it's late." You ran a hand through your hair.

"Yeah," he mumbled. You swallowed as you looked at each other for a moment.

"Did anyone come in?" He shook his head.

"The door's locked." You looked down at the sheets and waited for him to say something. He didn't.

"Are you-- heading down to breakfast?" you asked in a whisper/

"I can wait." You blinked at him. He blinked back.

"I need to use the bathroom." He looked back at it and nodded. You stared at him.

"Are you still tired?" he asked when you didn't make a move to get up. You shook your head.

"I need to..." You trailed off as you gestured to yourself, your fist holding the sheets to your chest. He turned, ears turning red.

"I'll go down." You nodded and he left the room quickly, closing the door behind him.

When you made your way down to eat, he was waiting, food on both of your plates. "You didnt have to wait," you whispered. He shrugged.

You sat across from him and picked up your fork as he picked up his. You ate in silence until a maid arrived with your coffees. "Thank you," you both said at the same time. The maid nodded and turned to you.

"How was the wedding, your majesty?" You smiled, chewing slowly.

"It was lovely-- they're very happy together." The maid nodded. "Has everyone else eaten?"

"Yes, the prince has left to take care of some things and food is being prepared for the princess's bother." You looked to Yoongi.

"Are they coming today?" He shrugged.

"I believe the little one is coming too," the maid informed you. You smiled and nodded. The maid bowed before leaving you and Yoongi alone once again.

"Why do you think they're coming?" he asked. You shrugged.

"To visit perhaps?" He hummed and you played with the rest of your scrambled eggs. "So..." you trailed off. He continued to eat.

"Hm." You took a small bite of your toast before reaching for a glass. He picked up the jug of water, pouring it for you. "Thank you." He nodded.

"Good morning," you heard. You looked up from your glass and smiled. N/W held the baby so he could see you. "You wanna say good morning, my angel?"

You waved at Tucker who simply giggled. You smiled and, to your surprise, Yoongi smiled too. "Good morning," you said with a smile. "How's he been?"

"We've been good all morning," she said, fixing her child's pacifier. "We haven't cried once and daddy's been away for three hours, hasn't he?" Tucker said nothing as he and Yoongi blinked at each other. Yoongi finished up with his food and turned, arms out. N/W passed him over.

"Hi," he whispered to the baby. You smiled as n/w took a seat at the table next to you. You shared your bacon.

"Shall we get you some more, your highness?" a maid asked. N/W turned and smiled.