B24

Warning: Read Author's Note at bottom :)

- A m a r a  R u s s o -

"You did not."

"I so did."

"No, you didn't."

"Yes, I did."

Caroline stared right back at me, an exasperated yet amused expression on her face.

It was the next morning, and boy did we have a fun night yesterday. I had quite literally, recorded every little stupid thing Caroline did, and I was currently showing her the videos I took.

Surprisingly, Caroline was not hung over when she woke up. She had a slight headache, but after taking a pill of Advil, she was fine right after.

We had both done our morning routine, and we were currently sitting in the living room, eating breakfast while I broadcasted my videos on her TV.

"You know, I got to say though," I said around a mouthful of scrambled eggs. "I did not know you could sing that well."

"Trust me," she dismissed, waving it off. "It's only when I'm drunk."

"You gotta get drunk more often then," I laughed. "I got so many recordings of you singing. Do you know you dedicated a song to Nader?"

Caroline whipped her head to me in shock. "I did?"

I snickered. "Yeah, wanna see?"

"Duh," she replied. "Dude, what did I do?"

I didn't answer her, barely able to contain my own giggles as I browsed through the hundreds of videos, finding the one she dedicated to her future 'hubby'.

"Here," I said, pressing the play button.

Immediately, the screen on the TV turned black, before the video started playing.

Caroline was in the middle of the screen, a drunk yet flirtatious grin on her face as she held a whisk in her hand, acting as if it were a microphone.

"So," she started, rolling her neck around, almost as if she were preparing for a wrestling match. "This song is dedicated to my future hubby, Nader. You got this, right Amara?"

You can hear my laughing in the background as I agreed to her words, the screen shaking as I tried to stabilize my hands.

"Alright, so play the music!" she bellowed.

Without wasting a beat, the music 'Little Things' by One Direction started playing.

The entire video was her swaying and rocking to the song, and honestly? It was quite sweet, even if it was cheesy and corny.

I could see Caroline grimace at the screen, burying her head in the sofa's armrest.

"Please tell me I did not do that," she begged.

"Nah, you did." I assured her, giving her a pat on the back.

"That's so cringe." she groaned, leaning her head over to one side to look at me.

"Well..." I trailed off, searching for the right word. "You're showing your love for your future hubby."

"Don't ever say that word." she threatened. "I will castrate you."

I smirked. "You mean Nader? Your future hubby?"

"I swear to God-"

"Don't be embarrassed," I shushed her. "I'm not going to share this video with anyone. Unless..." I raised a brow, and she shot straight up, her bowl nearly falling out of her hands.