B3

- A m a r a  R u s s o -

"You're bisexual." Salvatore stated, raising a brow. It wasn't a question.

"No?"

Ace's lips quirked. "What is that supposed to mean?"

"Uhhh..."

"What is going on?"

Great. Just what we needed. More people.

The twins came into the living room, puzzled expressions on both of their faces.

"Oh, uhh, nothing." Sandeo gulped, his throat bobbing up and down. His eyes fluttered nervously across the room, never landing on one spot.

"Is this some sort of secret group you guys have?" Santino questioned, a smirk painted on his lips. "I'm offended that I was not invited."

"Same." Salvino agreed, nodding his head.

"It's not a secret group, Santino. Salvino." Salvatore said exasperatedly. "We're just talking."

Salvino frowned. "Then why were you guys blocking the entrance to the living room?"

"What is happening?" another voice broke in, and soon enough, Salvestro was entering the living room, confusion marred on his face.

This couldn't get any worse. Seriously.

~

"So, uhh, I kinda don't want to get disowned." Sandeo said awkwardly, looking at all of us with a grimace on his face.

"Why would you get disowned?" Salvatore asked, brows knitting together.

"Because I..." Sandeo swallowed hard.

"Because what?" Ace pushed, raising a brow.

I honestly don't even know why Ace was here, though I guess it wasn't surprising. Ace knew everything that was going within our family. Every. Single. Detail. Whether it be big or small.

"Uhh..."

"Just spit it out." Santino snapped, "It's not like we're going to judge you or anything."

I could literally see Sandeo's hackles rise. "Fine. You want to know?"

"Duh," the twins responded simultaneously, rolling their eyes.

"I'm bisexual, okay?" Sandeo spat. "There. Now you know."

The room was silent for a few seconds, everyone trying to process the new piece of information Sandeo leaked.

"What?" huffed Sandeo, looking around the room. "Do you not like it?"

"No." Salvestro immediately replied, shaking his head. "We're just surprised that's all."

"You are?"

"Mhm," nodded Salvino. "I guess you can say that we never got the sense that you liked guys as well as girls. You just always seemed too into Caroline."

"Well, I prefer guys over girls." Sandeo retorted. "And... You guys are find with me being bisexual?"

"Of course." Salvatore spoke up for the first time. "I really don't care who you like. But, I am wondering why you didn't tell us sooner."

"I don't know." Sandeo shrugged, "Probably because I thought I was gonna get kicked out of the house. I wasn't planning on telling you guys anyways. At least, not until I decided that I wanted to date someone of the same gender."

"Why would you get kicked out though." Ace countered.

"Because I thought that you guys were all homophobic." Even Sandeo grimaced at his own word choices. However, he didn't take them back.