Chapter 29

- A m a r a  R u s s o -

I can't even begin to describe how long it took me to prepare for the party.

Samantha and Elena had both dragged me out of bed at eight in the morning just to prepare for this party. We had gone into Elena's room to prepare, and they had literally made me stay still for two hours as they talked to each other while doing my hair and make-up.

I'm not going to complain though, because the end result was really good. Like gorgeously good.

Since this was a Christmas themed party and I was wearing a green dress, Samantha had literally drawn a Christmas tree on my right eye lid, and put gold and dark green eyeshadow on my left.

Elena had twirled my unruly hair so that it flowed down to the middle of my back. I had no idea how she managed to get my hair to look so... Not frizzy, but I couldn't help but appreciate it as I glanced at the mirror, my eyes racking up and down my entire body.

"You done?" Santino's voice rang into the room, and yelping, my head snapped to him.

For the first time in months, I finally saw Santino in a true, formal suit. Wearing a pair of black dress pants, his blazer was a beautiful dark green colour. With his hair swept neatly to the side, it was as if I was looking at another person entirely.

Gone was the bad boy, and here now stood a matured looking guy who knew how to dress well. For once, his blazer was buttoned up, and it wasn't hanging carelessly over his shoulder with a few buttons of his dress shirt left open.

"You can close your jaw," Santino drawled, giving me a smirk as I close my mouth shut. I didn't even notice that!

"You look... Professional." I commented, and Santino gave me a raised brow.

"Don't I always?"

"Uh..." I trailed off, not knowing what to say as Santino grumbled under his breath.

"Anyways, let's go. We're all waiting for you." Santino said, and motioned with his head towards the living room as I nodded my head.

"Yeah, alright." I said, and putting on my high heeled boots, I made my way out of my room at Santino's heels.

The moment I was within eyesight of everyone, I couldn't help the gasp that came out of my mouth as Santino gave me a smug smirk.

"You don't see this often do you?" he asked, but I was too busy gawking at everyone to care.

Everyone was wearing either red, green, or white, and all of them had formal dress on.

The men were wearing suits and ties.

The women - well there are technically two women, one teenager, and one baby - were wearing dresses.

Samantha wore a gorgeous red dress that clung to her torso before it flowed down to the bottom of her ankles. The dress had elegant looking white snowflakes drawn onto the bottom of it, and you could tell that the dress was made out of silk.

Elena on the other hand, wore a white dress that went to her lower thigh. Wearing a matching pair of gold heels, her dress somehow brought out her eyes, and she looked stunning in what she wore.

All chatter stopped when we entered the living room, and Salvatore stood up from the couch.

"You ready?"

I nodded.

"Good, let's go."

~