B22

- A m a r a R u s s o -

"So Amara," Salvatore started, raising a brow. "Care to explain who exactly you are meeting up with?"

"Just a boy," I said as nonchalantly as possible. "You know... Theo?"

"What's his name... Trystan? His brother, right?" Salvestro asked, snapping his fingers.

"Yeah," I replied, nodding my head. "His younger brother, Theodore. I just hung out with him today."

"Mhm," Salvatore nodded his head disbelievingly. "So you decided to hang out with Theo on your own, without telling any of us."

"I told Sandeo," I said, pointing at the guy.

He threw me under the bus, and I have no regrets doing it to him too. After all, it's what siblings are for, right?

"Sandeo?" Salvatore repeated, voice full of mock wonder. "And what did dear old Sandeo say?"

"He said okay." Santino piped in, smirking at a white-faced looking Sandeo. "He had no problem with it."

"Yeah," Salvino added. "When Amara went out today, Sandeo seemed perfectly fine with her going out. It sounded like he wanted her to too."

"Really," Salvatore murmured. "Is that true, Sandeo?"

"Nope," he answered quickly, feverishly shaking his head from side to side. "I was ok- not okay with Amara going out."

"No, he was." I jumped in. "He was totally fine with it. Didn't stop me or anything."

It's not my fault he brought up the subject. Now that he did though... I'm not going to be the only one going down tonight. If I was, he's coming with me. I'm such an amazing younger sister.

"So, Sandeo. Amara told you that she was going out, and you decided to not tell any of us?" Salvatore questioned. The question seemed genuine enough, but there was a menacing undertone to his voice.

"Uhh..." Sandeo trailed off, looking like he was a five-year-old caught red-handed eating a sugary snack he wasn't supposed to in the middle of the night.

"What is going on?"

Everyone whipped their heads to see Alicia coming into the room, her hands settling her purse onto the kitchen counter.

"Nothing, hun." Salvatore answered her. "Are Elena and Samantha going?"

"Yeah," she replied, looking at the room. "They left."

"Damn, they must really want to go home," he muttered.

"Somethings wrong." Alicia noticed. "What's happening? What's wrong?"

"Nothing much," Salvestro jumped in. "Just that Amara went out today without telling any of us."

Alicia frowned. "Well did she tell someone?"

"She told Sandeo," Salvestro nodded.

"So... what's the problem?" she asked, raising a brow. "She told Sandeo. Great."

"There is no problem." Salvestro shrugged. "Well, I don't personally see a problem."

"She went out with a boy." Salvatore stressed, staring at Salvestro, then looking at his wife.

"Okay?" Alicia replied, sounding unsure. "It's a boy. So what?"

"So it's a boy!" Salvino stated. "Nothing more to it."

"She's just hanging out with a guy." Alicia chuckled. "You guys don't need to worry, right Amara?"

"Yeah," I nodded. She had no idea how grateful I was for her arrival.