*EPILOGUE*

(Season 2, Episode 12 : Master Plan)

There they were.

Nearly ten years later standing infront of what remained of the Hale house. The barely there building almost swaying with the wind.  All three wolves staring at a symobol two of them thought they'd perhaps never see again. The freshly painted symbol had a lingering scent that Derek couldn't admit to himself was there.

Peter sighed. "You haven't told him everything yet, have you?". He glanced lazily at Derek whose brooding expression immediately hardened.

Isaac however, completely oblivious turned to Peter in confusion. "What do you mean?"

Peter pushed himself off the tree he'd been leaning against in a casual like manner. "Why do you think Derek was in such a hurry to build his pack?. So eager to strengthen his power and his number?" He indicated to the symbol on the door. "When there's a new alpha people take notice".

Isaac squitned in suspicion at Peter. "People like who?".

Isaac stared at Derek who shook his head in warning avioding eye contact. It was at the moment he crept up the broken porch steps and pointed at the symbol. "What is this?". As he inspected the door, Derek pushed himself off the tree. His glare intensifying at their symbol.

While Isaac's fingers traced it, he uttered out. "What does this mean?".

Derek's voice, hard and cold filtered through the air. "It's their symbol and it means they're coming".

Isaac frowned. "Who?".

Derek huffed. "Woods".

Confusion washed over the young newly turned beta's face ."Woods? Who even are they?".

Peter shrugged uncaringly. "Only the most feared wolves in america with a pack of alphas at their beck and call".

Isaac nearly chocked. "A pack of alphas, as in more than one?".

Derek nodded. "They want war and to them this is vendetta".

Isaac felt his head tip in anger. Just what he needed. "Vendetta? What did you do?. What did you two do?!?".

Peter tusked. "Killed one of their own. And then they burned our entire family alive. One would think that'd make us all even".

Isaac took a step back, taking in the burned ramains he's actually standing on. "So it was them?. They set the fire and now they're coming . A whole pack, with a pack of alphas?"

Derek nodded darkly.

It was at that point that Peter tusked and shook his head. "And they're not coming, they're already here".