33: The Storm

All the laughter and playfulness subsided when the demon prince and his girlfriend felt the presence of several entities making their way towards Camelot

All the laughter and playfulness subsided when the demon prince and his girlfriend felt the presence of several entities making their way towards Camelot. They glanced at each other before joining the giant and fairy who had also stopped their conversation having felt the same presence.

"It seems we have company," Drole said.

"Who the hell has the stones to come here?" Gloxinia wondered.

"Take a wild guess." Obsidian landed on the ground. Link came running towards her and she scooped him up.

Zeldris disappeared then reappeared in his red jumpsuit. He shook his head in annoyance. Those friends of Meliodas's never quit, did they? They continuously found new ways to irritate him. The prince telepathically called upon the other Commandments then crossed his arms. No one was getting anywhere close to the castle.

"What is the meaning of this?" Estarossa asked, annoyed that his afternoon nap had been interrupted.

"Don't tell me you don't feel that," Monspeet said.

"There are multiple strong entities heading this way," Drole explained.

"I'll handle it," said Obsidian, her hand becoming coated in hot purple flames. She was now suited up and geared for war. "Link, go inside, honey. Mama's got some shit to do." The puppy barked and ran off towards the castle.

"Gloxinia, Derieri, we're going, too." Zeldris took Obsidian's other hand.

The fairy made eye contact with Drole who nodded. "Very well." Gloxinia joined them lower to the ground.

The exchange between them didn't go unnoticed by Obsidian, though she left it alone.

"Where the hell is Melascula?" Zeldris asked, having noticed her missing.

Estarossa simply shrugged. "Who cares? She's dead weight anyway. She doesn't listen to or care about anyone but herself."

"You three stay here. I don't want anyone near this place, got it?" Zeldris turned to the men.

"Understood." Drole nodded.

"Aye, aye, captain." Estarossa saluted. He was going to make sure his brother wasn't rescued.

Zeldris grabbed Obsidian's hand and they took off with Gloxinia. Derieri prepared to follow after them until she was stopped. She turned around to find Monspiet directly behind her.

"Hey, be careful, alright?" He looked into her eyes.

"Don't worry about me. Those humans need all the luck in the world to stand a chance against us." She took off without looking back, leaving Monspeet watching her go.

"Ouch." Estarossa chuckled.

Monspeet sighed. Be safe...

"What was that about?" Obsidian asked Derieri.