chapter 31

I was sitting at the Gryffindor table next to George, eating my food. Ginny was in front of me and Fred was in front of George.

The Great Hall is looking so beautiful with the giant tree and snow falling from the ceiling. I look over at Ginny, who was giving me dirty looks every now and then, but I ignore her and turn to George.

"Do you think I'd be able to ice skate on the Black Lake?" I ask.

"If the water's fully frozen, I don't see why not" George says.

"I think it would be great fun" I say.

"Especially with the squid under the ice and not terrorising us" George says, getting a laugh from me.

"Well, I just hope I don't fall on my butt. I've never been ice skating before" I say.

"You've never been ice skating?!" Fred asks, turning to me.

"Look who decided to join the convo" I say "And no, I haven't. I literally just said that" I say cheerfully.

"Well, what you'll need is someone you trust to help you" Fred says, smiling.

"I'm guessing you mean you" I say.

"Yep. I'll show you the ropes, teach you to skate and a few tricks I know" Fred says.

"Oh, I'll be having a blast. But you'll have to join us" I say, turning to George.

"You know I will" George says. I see Hermione coming to me from the corner of my eye so I turn to her.

"Y/N, we're gonna do it now" Hermione says, whispering in my ear.

"Okay, I'm coming" I say and get up.

"What's this about?" Fred asks curiously.

"I'm gonna hang out with my friend. I'll see you guys later" I say, smiling at the twins before heading to Harry and Ron with Hermione.

"Where're you going?" Ron asks.

"With Hermione" I say and leave the hall with her, both of us going to the bathrooms.

Hermione checks on the Polyjuice Potion and turns to me.

"Who're you turning into?"

"Millicent Bulstrode" Hermione says. I nod my head.

Ron and Harry run in the bathroom wearing large Slytherin robes. I look at them as they look like they're about to slip on the robes.

"Well have exactly one hour before we change back into ourselves" Hermione says as she pours the Polyjuice Potion into 3 glass-like vials. She hands one to each boy, then takes her own "Add the hairs" Hermione says, the 3 of them adding their hairs into their potions.

"Ew. Essence of Crabbe" Ron says as his potion bubbles a little.

"Cheers" Hermione says, all of them clinking glasses and taking a swig. They just swallow as they look like they're gonna be sick. I back up as I don't want vomit all over my robes.

"I think I'm gonna be sick" Ron says and drops his vial, running into a cubicle.

"Me too" Hermione says and runs into her own.

Harry takes a few more sips before dropping his vial and leaning over the bathroom sink as if he's gonna vomit, breathing a little heavier than normal. I back up as Harry looks in the mirror, bumps crawling all over his skin.

His face starts to mutate and change, making him look like Goyle. Ron came out of his cubicle, looking like Crabbe. He walks over to Harry, looking between him and himself.