chapter 62

I conveniently land on top of Cedric, both of us groaning as I move to the side, looking around.

A graveyard?

"You okay?" Cedric asks as I sit up, looking between him and Harry.

"Yeah. You?" Harry asks as I help Cedric up.

"Where are we?" Cedric asks.

"A graveyard" I say, panting a little.

"I've been here before" Harry says, making me look up at him, frowning.

"It's a portkey" Cedric says, looking at the cup "Harry, Y/N, the cup is a portkey"

"I've been here before. In a dream" Harry repeats, pausing and touching a grave "Guys, we have to get back to the cup. Now!"

"What are you talking about?" Cedric asks.

Pettigrew comes out from behind a wall, a fire lighting beneath a cauldron and Harry wincing and holding his forehead, going to his knees.

"Harry, what is it?" Cedric asks.

I quickly go to Harry and hold him in my arms, looking at his scar.

"Get back to the cup! Ahh!" Harry orders, yelling in pain.

I look at Cedric, and he holds his wand up at Pettigrew, a baby sort of thing in his arms.

"Who are you? What do you want?" Cedric asks.

"Kill the spares" the baby thing says, making me get up.

"Avada Kedavra" Pettigrew shoots, a green light escaping his wand and hitting Cedric, Cedric flying backwards.

"No!"

"Cedric!" me and Harry yell as I run to Cedric, holding him close and tight.

"Avada Kedavra!" Pettigrew casts again, the spell hitting me.

I scream in pain and look up, an explosion pushing through everything and pushing Pettigrew back.

I hold my right wrist in pain, a lightning scar cutting through my skin and deepening with every second.

"Harry!" I cry out, looking at him.

"How...?" Pettigrew asks.

"Wormtail, kill her!" the baby thing orders, but I look at it, anger and pain coursing through my veins.

"You don't remember me?!" I yell, getting up and stumbling forwards "You killed her that night! You killed my mother!"

"Crucio!"

I scream in pain again and drop to the floor, just wishing for the pain to stop.

Just wishing for death.

"Stop! Stop! Leave her alone!" Harry yells, making me turn to him, pain slowly decreasing as he gets up.

Pettigrew points his wand at Harry and pushes him into the statue behind him, it's arms holding Harry back.

I look at Cedric with tears in my eyes, leaning my head on his shoulder.

"Do it! Now!" the baby thing orders.

Pettigrew goes to the cauldron and drops the baby thing in it, then turns to Harry and a grave behind him.

"Bone of the father... unwillingly given" Pettigrew says, using his wand to move a bone, it floating over the cauldron for a moment, catching on fire before it drops in "Flesh of the servant..." Pettigrew takes out a knife, putting his hand over the cauldron "Willingly sacrificed" he cuts off his hand by his wrist, yelling in pain. He turns to Harry "Blood of the enemy" he goes to Harry, cutting his clothes from his arm "Forcibly taken" he cuts Harry's arm as Harry yells in pain. Pettigrew goes for the cauldron putting Harry's blood in it "The Dark Lord shall rise... again"