chapter 53

"Blimey dad, how far up are we?" Ron asks as we were making our way up to our seats for the match.

"Well put it this way, if it rains... you'll be the first to know" Lucius says, making me turn to him.

"Uncle Lucius" I whisper, rolling my eyes.

"What?" Fred asks, but I sigh, shaking my head.

"Father and I are in the Minister's box, by personal invitation of Cornelius Fudge himself" Draco says.

Lucius hit Draco in the stomach with his cane, making me gasp lightly in shock.

"Don't boast Draco. There's no need with these people" Lucius says.

"You shouldn't hit Draco. It's classified as abuse, even if he doesn't care, which he probably does" I say, but Lucius gives me a fake smile.

We turn to leave, but Lucius grabs Harry's sleeve with his cane, making us all turn to him.

"Do enjoy yourself, will you. While you can" Lucius says and lets go. We continued to our seats.

"Come on up, take your seats. I told you these seats would be worth waiting for" Mr Weasley says, and everyone gets to where their seats are.

"Come on!" George yells.

"It's the Irish!" Fred says and cheers them on.

There's a firework display, then a firework of a leprechaun dancing.

"Here come the Bulgarians!" George says, the leprechaun dissolving into a deep red. The Bulgarians start flying around the pitch and one of them does a trick, leaving me speechless.

"Who's that?" Ginny asks.

"That, sis, is the best seeker in the world!" Fred says.

"If I remember correctly, because you taught me all the names just yesterday, that's... Victor Krum" I say, turning to Fred, who nods his head.

"Krum! Krum! Krum!" the crowd chants when a screen of him shows up.

"Krum!" George yells, making me chuckle at him.

"Good evening! It gives me great pleasure to welcome each and every one of you to the final of the 422nd Quidditch World Cup. Let the match begin!" the Minister says, the match starting.

~~~~~

The twins start talking nonsense and dancing around, Ron joining them.

Oh, and the Irish won, but the Bulgarians caught the Snitch. Exciting.

"There's no one like Krum" Ron says, standing on the sofa.

"Krum?" the twins ask.

"He's like a bird, the way he rides the wind" Ron says, the twins walking around him, flapping their arms like wings, using flags as their wings "He's more than an athlete" Ron continues as one of the twins throws a flag on his head "He's an artist"

"Think you're in love Ron" Ginny says, both of us chuckling.

"Shut up" Ron says as the twins pull him down and start singing.

"Viktor I love you! Viktor I do!"

"When we're apart my heart beats only for you!" all the boys sing, making me laugh at them.

Fireworks start exploding outside and I smile, Fred coming to me and kissing the back of my head.

"Sounds like the Irish have got their pride on" Fred says, looking towards the 'door' of the tent.

"Stop! Stop it. It's not the Irish. We've gotta get out of here. Now" Mr Weasley says, getting us all outside "Get back to the Portkey everybody, and stick together. Fred, George, Ginny is your responsibility" Mr Weasley says.