chapter 36

-Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban-

"Lumos Maxima. Lumos Maxima. Lumos Maxima" Harry tries casting, light coming from his wand, but dieing away.

We hear footsteps coming towards our room, so we quickly lay down, Harry on the bed and me still on the floor.

Vernon opens the door and turns on the light, but sees us 'sleeping'. He turns off the light and closes the door, leaving. Me and Harry get up.

"Lumos Maxima. Lumos Maxima. Lumos Maxima!" Harry yells and fills the rooms with light, me covering my eyes to stop myself from going blind.

I quickly lay back down in case Vernon comes. Harry does the same and Vernon comes in. Turning on the light. Nothing. He closes it and leaves the room again.

I get up and touch my neck where my necklace should be, but don't feel anything. I smile at Harry and he smiles back before tucking himself into bed and closing his eyes.

I take the photo I have of Fred and George and hold it tight, closing my eyes and drifting off, thinking about the day I had met dad this year.

Dumbledore had informed me that I might not be able to visit my father later in the year, so I had to today. This was during my summer holiday, but I was fine with it. Dumbledore took me up Azkaban tower and to dad's cell, but he wasn't in it. Dumbledore calls a guard to check about this, but the guard seems panicked.

"We've lost a prisoner!" he yells as the whole place goes into lockdown.

Dumbledore keeps me close as the Minister of Magic is informed. Professor leads me down the tower and to the entrance, the Minister waiting for us there.

"She helped him!" the Minister yells in my face.

"Minister, you have no proof of this. Innocent until proven guilty" Dumbledore says, holding my shoulder protectively.

"I still believe it was her. I don't care what you say!" the Minister says, flailing his arms around.

"I didn't do it!" I yell at him.

"No proof that you didn't"

"Or did"

"Minister, if it helps, I'll keep an extra eye on her"

"And you have to enforce the Dementors to the school. Keep the children safe"

"You mean the threatening, souless figures flying around this place? Do we really need to? They find my dad and they'll kill him!" I yell.

"Good" the Minister says. I take a step back, shocked and appauled.

"I'll take her back to her home. If she sees anything, she reports to me. Alright?" Dumbledore asks me.

"Alright" I say

~~~~~

"Harry. Harry. Harry! Open the door" Petunia says as the doorbell rings several times.

Harry opens the door, and in comes Marge holding an umbrella, giving it to Harry as it was raining.

Marge is Vernon's annoying sister who hates me and Harry, and has a farm of bulldogs or something. She was the spitting image of him, except she has longer hair and is even more of an issue to deal with.