chapter 90

-Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 2-

"It's beautiful here" Luna says, playing with a wind chime.

"It was our aunts. We used to come here as kids. The order uses it now as a safe house. What's left of us at least" Bill says.

"Muggles think these keep evil away, but they're wrong" Luna says, referring to the chime.

Harry comes to us, looking at Bill and Fleur.

"I need to talk to the goblin" he says.

Bill leads the trio up to the goblin's room, but I stay, looking outside at Dobby's grave.

"He's very brave, he is, that elf" Luna says, sitting next to me.

"Dobby. His name's Dobby. And yes, he was" I say, looking down and fumbling "Luna, I feel I'm cursed. Everyone I care about is dead or will probably die. My dad died, my mum, Cedric, my uncle Regulus, Dumbledore, now Dobby. Who's next? Fred? George? Draco? Snape, for goodness sake? I don't know how much longer I can deal with it. Sure I can see them, hold them, but it's not the same" I say, shaking my head "I have a gift, but it feels like a curse"

Bill comes down and Fleur goes up.

"Honor this gift, and soon, hopefully, this war will be over and you can go home"

"What home?" I ask, looking up at her "I don't have a home"

"Fred. He's your home, isn't he?" Luna asks "How does he make you feel?"

"Safe. Happy. He makes me feel like the luckiest woman alive. He makes me feel warm"

"Then he's your home"

"Yeah, he is"

~~~~~

"Are you sure that's hers?" Ron asks as Hermione holds up a black, curly stand of hair.

"Positive" Hermione says.

Me and Harry go outside, waiting for Ron and Hermione to change. Ron changes his clothes then comes out. Soon after, Hermione comes out looking like Bellatrix.

"Well? How do I look?" Hermione asks.

"Hideous" Ron says.

"You can give that to Hermione to hold, alright Griphook?" Harry says, so Griphook puts the Sword of Gryffindor into Hermione's bag.

We hold onto Hermione's hand then wait for Griphook to.

"We're relying on you, Griphook" Harry said as Griphook holds our hands "If you get us past the guards and into the vault, the sword's yours" Harry says.

We apparate to an alleyway in Diagon Alley.

"Madame Lestrange" a random guy says when he sees Hermione.

"Good morning" Hermione says, making me cringe.

The guy looks at Hermione confusingly, but leaves.

"'Good morning'? 'Good morning'? You're Bellatrix Lestrange, not some dewy-eyed school girl" Griphook says harshly.

"Hey, easy" Ron says.

"If she gives us away, we might as well use that sword to slit our own throats. You understand?" he asks.

"No, he's right. I speak stupid" Hermione agrees, looking down partially.

"Okay, let's do it" Harry says.

Harry gives Griphook a back ride, putting his Invisibility Cloak over them, and I turn into a white wolf, standing next to Hermione.

We enter Gringotts and Hermione glances at Ron, tripping on her heels and almost falling. She holds herself up as I strut alongside her.