chapter 80

I'm in my room, looking out the window, waiting to see Remus or Dora before they leave.

"Hey love" Fred says, putting a hand on my shoulder.

"Hey baby" I say, taking his hand and kissing it "It feels like yesterday I lost him. Dad. Remus just reminds me of him. The time they spent together, the pranks they pulled. Despite my dad, he reminds me of you. So brave, willing to put everyone else before yourself, especially George. George reminds me of Remus. You guys are so much more alike than you know" I say, looking up at Fred.

"After everything that's been happening, I can't seem to let you go. I can't lose you to Bellatrix, or any Death Eater, for that matter" Fred says.

"Fred, my family has been known for only one thing: helping Voldemort. One of these days I'll be forced into it. I hope you know that. I hope you understand the risk I am putting you under just by knowing you. This is my family, and they won't stop. They don't stop"

"I won't let them make you into something you don't want. I will fight them to my last breath if that's what it takes. They will not take you away from me" Fred says, making me take his hand and kiss it.

I look out the window again.

"Something's wrong" I say.

I look closer, but a ring of fire traps the house, Bellatrix standing there.

"No" I say and get up to run, but Fred grabs my arm.

"You're not going" Fred says.

I pull my arm away from him and run out the house, turning into a wolf and chasing after her.

"Y/N!" Fred yells.

"Y/N!" Remus calls, but I ignore them both, following Bellatrix's words.

"I killed Sirius Black! I killed Sirius Black! You coming to get me?" Bellatrix asks, cackling "Harry can you get me? You coming to get me?"

I leap at Bellatrix, pushing her to the ground as I steady myself in front of her.

She smiles, cackles, then apparates away. I growl, then follow the sound of water moving.

I run as fast as I can to see Harry and Ginny standing together with their wands out.

I turn back into a human and take out my wand, looking carefully for Bellatrix.

I shoot spells at other Death Eaters, standing protectively in front of Harry and Ginny.

Remus, Dora and Mr Weasley come out of the field and stand in front of us, looking around for anyone. The Death Eaters apparate away, leaving us at the lake.

The house gets caught on fire.

"Molly"

"Fred! George!" I yell, then turn into a wolf, racing my way as fast as I can to the burrow.

Once I get there, the twins are looking at their home being destroyed, and I turn into myself, running to them and standing next to them.

They both turn to me and hug me tight, and I hug them back, not wanting to let go.

"Your house" I say, looking up at it.

"We're just glad you're safe" George says.

I pull them both down, pecking their cheeks before holding their hands firmly.

"Thank god neither of you were hurt. I don't know what I'd do if you were" I say, looking at both of them.

~~~~~

"It's so easy for them to get to you" Hermione says.

We're back at Hogwarts after the holidays.

"You're bloody lucky you weren't killed. You have to realise who you are, Harry" Hermione says.