chapter 42 (edited)

Once everyone had left the room, including Remus, I turn back to the boggart. The wardrobe was gone. I look around confused and turn to the classroom door. I look back and see dad and Remus, both on the floor.

"Dad?! What're you doing here?" I ask, going towards them.

There is no answer as they both lay there, still.

"Hello?" I ask "What're you doing?"

Still nothing.

"This isn't funny. Someone could see you" I say, getting a little irritated "Listen to me! You're in danger" I say.

"There's no danger for them if they're dead" a voice say, freaking me out.

"Hello? Who are you?" I ask, getting nervous and slowly stepping away.

"Dead... Dead... Dead" the voice says.

"Guys?" I ask, going to them "Hey, get up" I say lightly to dad, but he doesn't move "Dad. Dad? Dad?!" I call "Remus!"

I lean down to dad and put my finger on his neck.

I couldn't feel a pulse.

This happens sometimes, this is normal, right?

"Dad?" I lightly tap his face but he doesn't move.

"You killed him. You killed them"

"No, I didn't. I didn't do anything"

"Exactly"

"Dad! Dad! Dad! Dad!" I fantically call, but go to Remus, checking for a pulse.

I didn't find one.

I begin to panic and feel tears in my eyes.

"No, please. Please don't be dead. Please. Please, you're all I have left. Help! HELP!" I cry out, looking around as a tear falls down my cheek "Someone help me please! Please" I say and lean over dad, crying on his chest "Please. Don't leave me. I love you both. So much"

I pull on dad's shirt, trying to shake him awake, but I'm too distraught to do so.

"Remus. I just saw you. You're not dead. You can't be"

"Riddikulus" I hear Remus say.

Both bodies begins breathing heavily and snoring like a leaf blower. Remus uses his wand to turn them into butterflies, making them fly into the wardrobe that suddenly appears.

"That's very sweet, your fear" Remus says, coming to me.

"You were both dead" I say, turning to him.

He leans down next to me and sits on his knees, holding me tight. I hug him back tighter, wiping my tears away.

"And were you crying?" Remus asks, making me look at him "I thought the great Y/N doesn't cry" Remus says, making me chuckle lightly.

"You big doofus" I say, but hug him again tightly.

I kiss his cheek and feel a tear drop onto my head.

"You're crying?" I ask, pulling back a little.

"I can't stand the thought of losing you" Remus says and kisses my forehead sweetly.

"I love you, Remus" I say, wiping away his tear "I love you so much"

"That's professor Lupin to you" Remus says, making me chuckle "And I love you too"

Remus gets up and pulls me up with him.

"Now go on"

"You're a werewolf" I say, catching him off guard.