Prologue

Shut up!! yelled the boy in yellow.“ Did I spoke something wrong young mistress Jin ”,said the boy with a smirk on his face.
“Please you both stop this . Why Everytime we comes out for night hunting you both start bickering about each other! Sizhui do something ”,said a boy in red getting irritated with the scenario.
“Jingyi , young master Jin please drop this topic we are going to be late for our night hunt”, said a boy with a little smile.
Fine!!! yelled both of them together.
“First tell this problem boy to stop calling me young mistress Jin”, said the vermilion boy. “Who are you calling problem boy ?,I am one of the best disciple of lan clan proudly”,said Jingyi.“ Hah! You and one of the best?Did you woke up from the wrong side of your bed today? ”,asked Jin ling with a grin .

“YOU BOTH SHUT UP I DON'T WANT ANYMORE NONSENSE.”, yelled zizhen he was on his limit because of these two.
Sizhui smiles and held Jin ling hand and start walking in front of the two.
Jin ling was now red not due to anger but with blushing.
“There they goes again!! look at that one getting red like a tomato just by holding hands like a young maiden. And he ask me not to call him young mistress Jin”, said Jingyi mocking Jin ling. “Don't stir the topic again, if you want to come then follow quietly or, else you can leave”, said Jin ling still blushing. Jingyi made an annoyed face and started walking in front of all . Zizhen started rubbing his temple and walked staring all of them . “Why the hell I agree to go with them in the first place, when I knew that either I was going to watch a dog cat fight or a lovey dovey pair of swan. WHO THE HELL CALL THIS NIGHT HUNTING??”he screamed in mind.

Suddenly, Jingyi stop in the middle staring something in the middle of the  path . Jin ling got bumped to Jingyi because he was looking at the handsome smiling face of his lover. “OUCH!why did you stop in the middle  idiot?” screamed Jin ling . “Can't you see when you walk, I thought you don't have brain but now I got to know that you also don't have eyes”, said Jingyi rubbing the back of his head because of pain. Jin ling said , you.. but cutoff by Sizhui. “Look there is an array formation! ”,said Sizhui . Catching everyone attention.“I was also looking at this! ,” said Jingyi.“ But what this array do? This look quite unique ”,said zizhen.

Now , the four formed a circle around the formation to take a close look of it . “I guess this is just a random array made by some mental cause I haven't seen this before”, said Jingyi.“ Have you seen your brain?”, asked Jin ling. No said Jingyi.“ Then , it means you don't have a brain too ”,said Jin ling mocking him. You.. Jingyi was cutoff by Sizhui
“A'ling is right. What kind of logic is this if you haven't seen something does that means that the thing doesn't exist in the world?”, asked Sizhui and  looked at Jin ling who was now red like he has ate something which was made by wei wuxian. “Sizhui is right! but the question is, what this array is doing in the middle of the forest?”, exclaimed zizhen.

Suddenly, the array got activated and a rainbow 🌈 color light started to glow from it.“ WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON? ”cursed Jin ling . And suddenly all the four with the array formation get disappear in the air.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I forgot to tell you all that Jingyi is the adoptive son of Jiang Cheng and Lan xichen while Sizhui is the adoptive son of Lan wangji and wei wuxian. ( Which you all already knows)

Thank you all for reading this .