YILING PATRIARCH

As , soon as Jin ling stop speaking the Jiang siblings burst in tears , they were crying so hard that even lan qiren had tears. The wen siblings were feeling a little better as they were able to help them but they were also crying for yunmeng loss.Nie huisang and zizhen were crying more louder than the yunmeng siblings where as  the twin jades and peacock wanted to hug their partners tight to comfort them.....but they knew that right now they don't have that right.

Wei wuxian in burning rage ,“How dare that bastard wen dare to attack my sect!!!”. He slammed his fist on the table in anger. Baba.... a-niang...sobs yanli. A-xian.... a-cheng she sobs more and hug her brothers. Both twin prides hugs her tight. Jiang Cheng spoke in furious rage,“How dare those wen dogs they...he was not able to finish his sentence. How foolish I was to go back without any back up and lost my golden core not only that I also became the reason of my brother dea..he was again lost in words he hug wei wuxian more tightly. “I already told you don't blame yourself or anyone before we finish telling the future!!”exclaimed Jingyi worriedly.“ I think jiujiu is right if he hasn't went ...” Jingyi cutoff Jin ling. “ Don't you dare to finish your sentence when you don't know the whole damn truth !!!” screamed Jingyi in rage . Jin ling wanted to argue but he hasn't seen Jingyi in that rage so, he decided to be quiet.

Wei ying... spoke wangji for the first time in the whole day. “That's all in the future...that we already know ,we can change it this time we can protect everyone ,lan sect , Jiang sect, Sect Leader Jiang, madam Yu, Jiang Cheng and.....you, ” he spoke with his expressionless face. If it was any other situation wei wuxian would have laughed at how long wangji had spoke but right now he was feeling some comforts in his words. “Yes , we will definitely save everyone, said Jin zixuan giving a assuring smile to yanli. Zewujun was continuously looking towards Jiang Cheng when Jiang Cheng looked towards him he actions him to wipe his tears , Jiang Cheng immediately wipes off his tears , zewujun then smiles a little which is reciprocated by Jiang Cheng. “I have one question?”asked zewujun to divert everyone's attention from being sad. Please  feel free to ask,said Sizhui. “You said when wei wuxian was thrown to burial mountain and it was wen chao life's biggest mistake? How? And what do you mean by the birth of yiling partriach? Does Childe Wei and yiling partriach are connected?. “Well this is not one questions though but you will get your answers in the story. And yes get ready to have some fun as wen are gonna be doomed”,said Jin ling getting excited. So, were everyone.

Sizhui starts speaking, Three months had passed but no news of a-niang, while Jiang jiujiu and baba were searching him madly, jiujiu also were working to rebuilt their sect , zewujun had returned to sect and were helping jiujiu and baba to rebuilt both sect. While young master Jin had the responsibility to keep safe maiden Jiang. Sunshot Campaign was going on ....many small, big sect were coming together to form alliance against wen sect which was leaded by sect leader nie. Baba and jiujiu in search of a-niang came to qishan where their swords were kept they took it and went towards wen chao's quarters to attack. But when they went in they saw everyone was died but in different ways not a single one died in the same manner. Wen chao and wen zhuliu escaped but her her girlfriend was hanged as she has done suicide but it was a murder. Everyone was tensed how can this be possible then baba noticed that the talismans which are  made to protect from evil were reversed every single talisman which also reversed it meaning which was now to attract evil. He paused for questions. But everyone eyes wided and mouth were open they didn't believe that there are such things......

Then,said wei wuxian wanting to know more. Then jiujiu found aunt qing in dungeon where she had been prisoned. Jiujiu release her and she went for her search for his brother. Jiujiu promised aunt qing that she can come to him for help in future. Then, baba and jiujiu got to know that wen chao and wen zhuliu were seen near yunmeng. They went there but they had seen many bodies of wen Sect soldiers who were also died like people in wen chao's quarters. Their curiosity was getting to their peak who can do these.... They got to know that they were hiding in a inn . They climbed up and tried to peek from above. They saw wen chao was extremely wounded plus he was terrified and was trembling in fear . His face was whole burnt and so were his hand and hairs. Wen zhuliu was applying medicine to him but he was only muttering in fear,he will come ,he will kill me ,I don't want to die please save me, I can hear flute ,it is his flute ..... both baba and jiujiu were shocked who did this to wen chao and what is flute?,why is he so scared from it?. Then suddenly, they hear a footsteps of a person both wen were scared but wen chao was more terrified. A person in black robe ,red ribbon, red eyes and with a beautiful but at the same time scary black flute was appeared with his cold smile....it was the most scariest smile ever.... He was like a villian  in those VILLAINS life. Both baba and jiujiu were shocked to see the person who did all these things to wen sect and specially to wen chao. Who made him like this and scared him as hell they were not able to believe that the person was none other than WEI WUXIAN.......

What!!  everyone screamed in shock as well as in fear. Wei wuxian??? Screamed lan qiren looking at him furiously and curiously. So , were others. Even Wei wuxian himself was not able to believe that he did all this without anybody's help and without his sword. “Did he used demonic cultivation?”asked wangji in shock. Yes , nodded all four juniors. How dare you wei wuxian to use such means to fight.... screamed lan qiren. Please everyone don't judge before our story ends please!! pleaded Jin ling. HOW DID I LEARN THAT? asked wei wuxian gulping in fear. It's still unknown,we only know that when you were thrown on the mountain that shunwhu sword protected you and with it's help you learned demonic cultivation. Not only that in future you earned titles like ,“GRANDMASTER OF DEMONIC CULTIVATION AND YILING PATRIARCH!!!”, Said Jingyi proudly. And second name is your most famous one, joined zizhen with a wide smile. Why are you being proud at such things? exclaimed Jiang Cheng in disbelief. “Who wouldn't be proud the YILING PATRIARCH , from whom the whole world is scared not only the living but also the deads feared....But the great yiling partriach  is scared of a dog said Jin ling cutting Jingyi. What!!! Screamed everyone except four juniors and Jiang Siblings. Okay now I believe he is wei wuxian said Jiang Cheng rolling his eyes. But he used demonic culti.... Please don't judge yet said Sizhui cutting lan qiren. So, what shit happen next?? asked Jiang Cheng massaging his temples........

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thank you for telling me that my story is not boring....
Thank you for reading ☺️❤️🥰